Ares Games

BobRoberts

1. First day of Fall over the fields of Flanders

[QUOTE=BobRoberts;249089]And here are the photos Tyler took with his Ipad. [ATTACH=CONFIG]110945[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]110946[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]110947[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]110948[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]110949[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]110950[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]110951[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]110952[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]110953[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]110954[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]110955[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]110956[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]110957[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1109 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images                 
  2. First day of Fall over the fields of Flanders

[QUOTE=BobRoberts;248326]Somewhere over Flanders early in the morning late 1918:

My good friend Dave and I took on his 2 boys and my girlfriend's son today over Flanders today. This was our long awaited rematch from earlier this Summer. Dave and I were the Central Powers and we were flying a pair of SS DIII's vs. a Spad XIII - pilot aged 6, a Sopwith Camel - pilot aged 10, and an Se5a - pilot aged 10.

It was quite a furball of a fight, with plenty of tight turns, side ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Local Gaming Convention

[QUOTE=BobRoberts;238711][ATTACH=CONFIG]102982[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Going to guns on the Italian Front with Series Six.

[QUOTE=BobRoberts;238071]Sat down with Tyler, my girlfriend's son, on Saturday night after babysitting him all day and we decided to try out my new series six miniatures. Tyler took the role of the Allies flying an Italian Hanriot and I was the Austro-Hungarians flying an Aviatik. To add to the enjoyment, we opted to playoutside on my patio table so we could get some fresh air as well. This was a great duel that saw lot's of maneuver, and in the end through patience, and some lucky maneuvers, I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. BottosCon 2013 November 8-10, Vancouver Sheraton Guildford Hotel, Surrey, BC

[QUOTE=BobRoberts;223535]BottosCon: A Mere Matter of Gaming

Nov. 8-10, 2013
    Vancouver Sheraton Guildford Hotel, Surrey, British Columbia

The North Shore Wargaming Society is proud to host BottosCon 2013, our SEVENTH ANNUAL gaming convention for all gamers in the Greater Vancouver area and Pacific Northwest.

This year's convention has re-located to the VANCOUVER SHERATON GUILDFORD HOTEL 15269 104th Avenue, Surrey, B.C. We have more gaming space, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast