Ares Games

mav1624

1. Creating actual WWI recon photo game mat

I recently received actual recon photos of french terraine taken by a british pilot. The photos come with a letter from the pilot. I plan to increase the resolution and color enhance the images. When this is accomplished I will screenprint transfer them on to a poly mat. I expect to have this process completed in december. These photos were given to me by a friend from the EAA. For those that like a more realistic map when playing this might be the answer. If this interest you let me know and stay ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Great time at Rock Con

[QUOTE=mav1624;175089]Today at 12:01
    Pilot: mav1624 reporting obsevations back from the Gen Con front. In my observations I saw excellent Flight instruction by crashx (Tim):salute:,Great scenarios by beer and pretzels (Mike):thumbsup:.an impressive collection of repaints by rote flugel (Gunner):guns:,and something I see frequently happening is BBsuds (Bob), my wingman for 35 years. being the first casualty in 3 out of 4 fights. In fact it was discussed by members that a new honor should ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Reporting for Duty

[QUOTE=mav1624;174045]Looking forward to getting to know many of you. I hope to be at Rock con this upcoming week. Keep em flying high and hope to hear from you.:salute:

Thanks, Mav1624[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wisconsin pilots

My name is mav1624, I am looking for players in wisconsin to setup games. If you need extra players give me a PM.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Looking for a Rahn DR. I Fokker

I am looking to purchase a Rahn DR I Fokker. If you have one or know who is selling one help a wingman and PM me.

Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized