Ares Games

Blackronin

1. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Solo Campaign: Chapter 15 – The Eye of the Storm

[B][I][COLOR="#A52A2A"]- Prague Summer CON Special -[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[B][I]July 17, 1940[/I][/B]

[I]"Where do you think you're going, Joachim?!" "To my plane." "Don't be a fool, you're burning with fever!" "But Kyte! They're coming. We need the entire squadron up there!" "We do. But we haven't it all ready. So we go with what we have. Your section is mauled. Andrzej and Gus are wounded and you are feverish. You'll ...
  2. Prague Summer CON Blackronin post 2 - When Aces Meet Mission

[B]When Aces Meet - A Spanish Civil War Mission[/B]
    [B][I]Prague Summer CON - Friday 16:00[/I][/B]

[IMG]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/Bayushiseni/PS%20CON%20-%20When%20Aces%20Meet/DSC_0244.jpg[/IMG]

During the Spanish Civil War duels were scheduled between Nationalist and Republican pilots.
    One is so famous that it became legend.

In this free recreation of such an event, players pick randomly a plane and an Ace ability over the ...
  3. Wings of War and Glory - Interlude 7: Healing

[B][I]March 04, 1916[/I][/B]

[I]“Reading that letter again, Joachim?” “Yes. I suppose I am…” “You’ll wear the paper by reading it so many times…” “Yes… Maybe…” “You know… There are only two types of girls…” “Oh! Only two you say?” “Yes. Those that stay and those that goes away. And the former are the ones that you should care about.” “Maybe Rita had a reason to go away.” “I’m sure she had. She was a good lass. But that doesn’t change what I said…” “Maybe she’ll return…” “When?” “When?” ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  4. Wings of War and Glory - Chapter 12: New Rides

[I][B]February 23, 1916[/B][/I]

[I]"You don't seem too happy about your new plane, Joachim..." "I am, Leonhard. Very happy and moved..." "But you look sad. Or worried. Well, you'll offend your mechanics if you keep that face... They spent a lot of their free time painting your new bird..." "Oh no! They know I'm grateful! I already thanked them. I offered each one of them a bottle of the schnapps my father sent me..." "I see... Good. So ...
  5. Thread: Wings of War and Glory - Chapter 11: Outclassed

[B][I]February 13, 1916[/I][/B]

[I]"Rittmeister Jan Schlesinger, can I come in?" "Yes, yes, do come in." "Thank you sir." "At easy... What can I do for my best mechanic?" "I am sorry for intruding at this hour Rittmeister Jan Schlesinger, but..." "Yes. Go on, go on." "It's about Oberleutnant Lisbon, sir..." "Yes?! What's about him?" "He's looking gloomy after the death of young Thorsten... I mean ...