Ares Games

Blackronin

1. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Solo Campaign: Chapter 16 – Canal Battle - Part Two

[I][B]July 18, 1940[/B][/I]

[I]"What are you doing, Joachim?"
    "Waiting. Thinking. Worrying."
    "Yes. That's what I usually do."
    How do you cope with it, Kyte?"
    "I drink."
    "That works..."
    "I'll get the bottle and two glasses."[/I]

[IMG]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/Bayushiseni/The%20Kindness%20of%20Strangers%20Campaign/Chapter%2016%20-%20Canal%20Battle/Canal%2023.jpg[/IMG] ...
  2. The Kindness of Strangers Campaign: Interlude 3 - Better 3 of 4 than 4 of 3

[B][I]July 19, 1940[/I][/B]

Kyte was limping. His parachute jump was a hard one. There were no smiles or laughter in the squadron meeting table. "All right boys. We're going for a different approach from now on." Everybody looked at everybody else. "Joachim and Andrzej have been picking my brain with a new approach and the top brass is willing to let us experiment on it." He pointed to the board. "We'll disassemble Green Section." Lee laughed. "What? ...
  3. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Solo Campaign: Chapter 15 – The Eye of the Storm

[B][I][COLOR="#A52A2A"]- Prague Summer CON Special -[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[B][I]July 17, 1940[/I][/B]

[I]"Where do you think you're going, Joachim?!" "To my plane." "Don't be a fool, you're burning with fever!" "But Kyte! They're coming. We need the entire squadron up there!" "We do. But we haven't it all ready. So we go with what we have. Your section is mauled. Andrzej and Gus are wounded and you are feverish. You'll ...
  4. The Kindness of Strangers - Chapter 8 - A Pair of Flies

[B][I]June 8, 1940[/I][/B]

[I]"How was it your first kill?" "What?" "Your first kill. Was it a fighter? A bomber? When was it?" "It was March first, 1937, Kyte." "Good Lord. You know the exact date?!" "Yes, Natalya kissed me for the first time that day." "What!? You remember the date because of a kiss and not because of a plane you've downed?!" "Both things were important..." "I see... And what was ...
  5. The Kindness of Strangers - Chapter 7 - A Myth That Was True

[B][I]June 4, 1940[/I][/B]

[I]"So... you are saying that there were P-40's in France in June?" "Yes. P-40's B. I've flown one." "No way! The French Arm้e de l'Air only had P-36's Hawks from the Americans." "Well... They had a few P-40's and never learned that they had them." "Good Lord. One more of your stories, Joaquim?!" "Yes, Dave, one more. And I have a Pole friend... if he's still alive... who can confirm it. He flew one ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast