PDA

View Full Version : Damage Chits for Wings of War?

sparty
02-13-2010, 09:46
I LOVE the whole damage chit thing that's going on in Dawn of War. They are WAY easier to manage!

So...any ideas on how to do something that'd be equitable for Wings of War and look as good. I think the damage chits have higher numbers in the WW2 than in Wings of War so it's not a straight 1:1 relationship.

krolik
02-13-2010, 09:59
Our group has switched to chits a long time ago. The damage cards work fine for 2-4 planes, but for larger battles you'd need multiple damage decks. We just made copies of the A,B, & C decks on poker chips, later on smaller bingo chips snd put them in bags. When you take damage, draw the chips, look at them, record the damage, and return them to the bag.

sparty
02-13-2010, 10:05
So did you order custom poker chips with the graphics you wanted, or did you do some kind of stickers?

Oberst Hajj
02-13-2010, 12:38
I actually like the cards much better then the WWII chits! Those chits just feel and look cheap to me compared to the cards.

If you do want to switch to chits, just draw or mark the special damages on the poker chips are bingo chips you use.

sparty
02-13-2010, 14:52
I found a place that'll custom make poker chips with whatever you want on em. I thought that might be awesome to do with the WoW damage card graphic on one side and the actual damage on the other + effect... could be awesome.

Different colors for different decks.

Oberst Hajj
02-13-2010, 18:44
Have a link?

sparty
02-13-2010, 19:41
Sure!

The problem is that the minimum for each color is 50. So you'd basically need to go in with some folks.

http://www.chipsandgames.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=25