PDA

View Full Version : Central England Rookie joins Squadron

Major Disaster
04-24-2012, 09:47
Hi all.
I would like to say a quick hello the the UK wing. Having just joined.I am from Northampton and a active member of the Northampton warlords wargaming club.Ive only recently discovered wings of war from a fellow club member and think its great.I am sure that my enjoyment of WOW will be enhanced by joining this great group.Thank you for having me in your mess.My WW1 heroes would have to be Lordflash (woof woof!) and the 20 minuters ;)
Major Disaster .aka Shaun.

BarryH
04-24-2012, 10:28
Hi Shawn, welcome to the drome from Cornwall!

If you're ever down this way your more than welcome to pop in for a sortie or two at our club Wizards and Warlords, you'll find a fair few of our members on the drome forum as well.

Anyway, happy flying!

Archidamus
04-24-2012, 11:11
Hello there Shaun, and welcome to the 'drome from down here in Kent

Boney10
04-24-2012, 13:11
Back to the mess Shaun :) see you in there

Flying Officer Kyte
04-25-2012, 01:29
Good to see you making full use of the U,K, sub forum Shaun.
Where do the Warlords meet and on which day? My N'ants Flight Leader may be interested.
Why not P.M. Christophe and see if he is interested.
Rob.

grumpybear
04-25-2012, 04:08
Hi from Alberta

Green Goblin
04-25-2012, 15:00
Hi Shaun another welcome from Cornwall where the fight to save the pasty from the dreaded VAT is in full swing. Our club, Wizards & Warlords, have been flying sorties around the clock to stem the invasion of revenue men taxiing towards the Duchy lol

Coog
04-25-2012, 15:52
Hi Shaun! Welcome from Texas.

Major Disaster
04-27-2012, 03:00
Thank you all for the warm welcome..I had a couple of messages asking about the warlords wargaming club in northampton. We meet every second week in the Northampton Working mens club.56A-56B Sheep St
Northampton, NN1 2LZ.Our next meet is 29th of april starting at 11.30 am. we always try and make new people welcome.We have 3 members at the moment who play wings of war.But the more the better.Iam still waiting for my world war one trench mat from the states.Its like waiting for christmas.

Shiraz68
04-27-2012, 03:06
Welcome Shaun, my folks are in N'ton & it's not a bad place to live. The forum is a great place to learn about the game & keep up to date with new developments. Enjoy.

Flying Officer Kyte
04-27-2012, 04:17
Thank you all for the warm welcome..I had a couple of messages asking about the warlords wargaming club in northampton. We meet every second week in the Northampton Working mens club.56A-56B Sheep St
Northampton, NN1 2LZ.Our next meet is 29th of april starting at 11.30 am. we always try and make new people welcome.We have 3 members at the moment who play wings of war.But the more the better.Iam still waiting for my world war one trench mat from the states.Its like waiting for christmas.

Thanks for the info Sean.
If I had known earlier I could have popped in. My Good Lady and some of her Embroidery Guild members are going to be in Northampton tomorrow. What time do you finish?
I'm a bit worried about your remark about your WWI trench system not getting here till Christmas. Haven't they told you!
It will be all over by Christmas.
Rob.

WizardsWarlords
05-01-2012, 12:50
Another big welcome from the Cornwall crowd, if I ever schedule a trip up your way I'll be sure to try plan it on a gaming night and stop by. :)

Fly safe,
Andrew.