PDA

View Full Version : U.K. Rank structure.

Flying Officer Kyte
03-11-2012, 00:05
Having seen what other groups around the world are doing re local arrangements within their own organisational structures, and with an eye to keeping some continuity and stability for club nights, events and contacts with sponsors, I intend to follow the tradition of issuing a brevet field rank for such events as the Oberst has no issues with this idea.
I will not use his Wings of Glory site as a promo unless he specifically sanctions it.
Otherwise for local U.K. events all ranks stand as they were if my Squadron Leaders are happy to continue in those roles. It should not entail any extra workload except for myself and that will be minimal.
I will also take this opportunity to officially thank my Squadron Leaders and Flight Leaders for their unstinting support during the last two years.:salute:
Rob.

David Manley
03-11-2012, 00:13
I will not use his Wings of Glory site as a promo unless he specifically sanctions it.

And I would hope that he does, since following this course can only help to promote the game, which is what this site is all about.

Well done Rob :)

Linz
03-11-2012, 03:12
Congratulations Gentlemen
I believe that this deserves a toast.
To the bar and let's raise a glass to the UK Wing:FOK::FOK::pint::pint:
Linz

gully_raker
03-11-2012, 03:18
:salute: I will toast those fine British gentlemen.:pint:
Now To the Skies!:thumbsup:

Flying Officer Kyte
03-11-2012, 03:21
Did I perchance hear the bar mentioned chaps?:clap:
Kyte.:FOK:

Nightbomber
03-11-2012, 03:38
Having seen what other groups around the world are doing re local arrangements within their own organisational structures, and with an eye to keeping some continuity and stability for club nights, events and contacts with sponsors, I intend to follow the tradition of issuing a brevet field rank for such events as the Oberst has no issues with this idea.
Otherwise for local U.K. events all ranks stand as they were if my Squadron Leaders are happy to continue in those roles. It should not entail any extra workload except for myself and that will be minimal.
I will also take this opportunity to officially thank my Squadron Leaders and Flight Leaders for their unstinting support during the last two years.:salute:
Rob.

This is how a born Commander should speak.

Blackronin
03-11-2012, 07:33
I'm glad that you kept on with this task, Rob. The game endures as we endure.

Algynon
03-11-2012, 07:47
Nice 1 Kytie, I am afraid you have not got rid of me yet. Suffolk flight still operational, and ready to follow you into the bar.........

Archidamus
03-11-2012, 08:31
We would follow you into the bar Rob - but we're already there :) :drinks:

Boney10
03-14-2012, 19:16
Noooo how did I miss this one, never mind you all are most likely still in the bar anyway :)
Barkeep a bottle of Port if you please and lots of glasses

The Cowman
03-14-2012, 20:37
Count me as having your six Rob!

Flying Officer Kyte
03-15-2012, 01:24
Count me as having your six Rob!

:salute: Thanks Wing Commander. It is always good to know you have a cow coloured aircraft on your six. It helps to draw the fire no end.:guns:
Kyte.:lol: