PDA

View Full Version : Bomber Load Question for Scenario

ptownhiker
03-08-2012, 05:55
Hello all,
I am working out the final details for my Battle of Britain scenario I am running at Madicon this weekend. The scenario includes a bombing attack on a coastal airfield by Do-17s and He-111s. I have seen bombing runs done one way, where a dropped bomb results in a certain amount of drawn damage counters, and I have read the rules description of treating bomb drops as hits, near misses, and misses.

In both of these methods, I need to decide to decide how to set up the bomb loads on the bombers. The targets will be two airplane hangars, several barracks and administrative buildings, and other static targets. In your scenarios, how have you set up your bomber loads? Do the planes have one load, or is the bomb capacity divided into several piecemeal loads?

Also, I plan to post pictures and an AAR after the weekend, and will upload the scenario files.

Dave

CappyTom
03-09-2012, 03:10
You can divide it up. Say two or three loads per plane. Each load carrying a set amount of tokens and or percent of a hit. The pilot decides if he or she is dropping the hole load or just one part of it.

Thomas