View Full Version : Se.5a when?

Matthew
01-28-2010, 19:42
The Series 4 WWI aircraft
When will they be out.

& is the Se.5a realy one of them ? :(

Oberst Hajj
01-28-2010, 21:59
The Se.5a will be one of them, Andrea has confirmed this and provided us with the initial art work of the one of the minis. As for when they come out, who knows. Originally they were due out at the end of last year. If we can base any thing off of the Balloons being 4+ months late, we might see Series 4 this summer :(

Toolian
01-28-2010, 22:12
FFG from my experience has never released a game out on its original street date.

about an average of 3 months added to all the games I have bought, yes I kept tract. :p

At any rate, though frustrating, I would rather have product be 3+ months late than have cards filled with errors, poor product and package quality, etc.

Willing to wait a few more painful months for good product quality. Something FFG to my knowledge, is great at.

Oberst Hajj
01-28-2010, 22:38
Very true, but it's not FFG that is controlling any of that stuff. Thanks for that goes to Andrea and Nexus.

Matthew
01-29-2010, 07:52
thank you, im in a game club here in CT & when I Host a game of WoW

you know everyone thinks of wwI air

all the germans are flying Fokeer D VIII, Dr.I

& all the aillies are flying Sopwith Camels, Se.5a's

thats one of the most asked for planes by pople who dont know the game

but if they know a little about WWI ( mostly the movies )

Matt

Dorb
01-29-2010, 18:25
Limbo...

Toolian
01-29-2010, 20:43
Very true, but it's not FFG that is controlling any of that stuff. Thanks for that goes to Andrea and Nexus.

FFG is in charge of the printed and distribution of the English product. At least that is what FFG told me, and says on the back of the box.

Game creation by Andrea.

Can't really express my opinions about the quality of other games from out side the country, but have bought French (Take on you) games that did not have half the quality of the FFG production.

Oberst Hajj
01-29-2010, 22:37
That's interesting. Andrea has mentioned several times that every thing comes from Nexus. In the first few years of the game, all products were actually shipped to Italy and then where shipped to the FFG here in the States. Even worse, the UK stuff came from what was shipped to the US first!

My French version of the WWI Deluxe set matched the quality and every thing of my US WWII deluxe set.

I do agree that FFG does put out very nice stuff.

Toolian
01-30-2010, 15:14
That's interesting. Andrea has mentioned several times that every thing comes from Nexus. In the first few years of the game, all products were actually shipped to Italy and then where shipped to the FFG here in the States. Even worse, the UK stuff came from what was shipped to the US first!

My French version of the WWI Deluxe set matched the quality and every thing of my US WWII deluxe set.

I do agree that FFG does put out very nice stuff.

The person (don't know name) could be mistaken, that is the way it sounded to me. He/she claimed FFG printed it.