PDA

View Full Version : The Wild Clash Scenario

Blackronin
02-24-2012, 04:38
The Wild Clash Scenario

This is a fantasy scenario. It is better if played with 4 to 6 players but it will work well with just 3. The award points rules is crafted so that the players will need to fight and immerse themselves in the carnage in order to win.

One. Players choose 4 different planes each and add them to a pool of planes. Each player takes a damage card from the deck A. The player that takes the higher damage card chooses a plane from the pool. Then the player on his left chooses another plane. The last player to choose his first plane will be the first player to choose the next plane and then the player to his right will choose a plane and the cycle continues until all the planes are chosen. Each player will have four planes that most probably aren't the planes he put in the plane pool at the beginning.

http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30007&d=1325200323

Two. Each player chooses a spot near the table edge where he'll start the game with his plane. All of his planes will enter game via that spot. Each time a player looses his plane, he will enter the game with another of his planes in the following turn. Each player will only have one plane in game at any time.

Three. The game ends in the end of the turn where one of the players lost his last plane. If a plane goes down under the fire of two or more enemies, they will share the kill.

Four. The player with more points at the end of the game wins the scenario. Points are awarded in the following manner:

Solo kill - 10 points
Shared kill with another pilot - 6 points
Shared kill with two or more pilots - 4 points
For being alive for at least 10 turns with the same plane - 1 point
For being alive for at least 20 turns with the same plane - 3 points
For each plane a pilot didn't use when the game ends - 5 points

I hope you'll like The Wild Clash and I'd appreciate feedback if you play this scenario.
Yours truly.
Thank you very nice. :)
Blackronin

Nightbomber
02-24-2012, 06:07
IMPRESSIVE! This is a deathmatch, isn't it?

Blackronin
02-24-2012, 06:11
IMPRESSIVE! This is a deathmatch, isn't it?

Oh yes, Andrzej! This is The DEATHMATCH. Reason enough to divorce, enmity and a valley of tears... Mmmm... Maybe not so much... But still a scenario to create myths and heroes. ;)

Flying Officer Kyte
02-24-2012, 09:08
Oh yes, Andrzej! This is The DEATHMATCH. Reason enough to divorce, enmity and a valley of tears... Mmmm... Maybe not so much... But still a scenario to create myths and heroes. ;)

Sounds right up my street gentlemen. Let the meyhem commence.:guns:
Kyte.

radzak
03-07-2012, 11:20
i like. i rly like good job dude, mind if i use this scenario in my club?

Blackronin
03-07-2012, 11:25
i like. i rly like good job dude, mind if i use this scenario in my club?

Sure! Go right ahead. I'll just ask for photos and to know if it worked well. :)

radzak
03-07-2012, 13:54
i'll try to get them to u friday but my camera's in poor shape (edited part>) i mean my phones camera i'll try but don't get hopes for pics.

dancingdanslc
03-14-2012, 18:07
I like it. Looks like a very fun, and chaotic experience.
Thank you for posting and sharing.