PDA

View Full Version : Limited fuel

Marechallannes
02-22-2012, 05:21
For the WW II pilots:

Do you use limited fuel in your scenarios?

We haven't tried it yet, but sounds interesting.:)

Nightbomber
02-22-2012, 05:30
Not yet. But limiting fuel and ammo is a good option, worth trying. We limit ammo in our KotA Campaign and it's fine.

Marechallannes
02-22-2012, 09:42
Those are good house rules for WoW I.

The fuel thing is an "official" optional rule for DoW II.

richard m schwab
02-22-2012, 13:19
I some situations you want to limit fuel! Certain scenarios call for it. If you are in a ME-109 over England in 1940, you are short on fuel!!

Rich

csadn
02-22-2012, 14:30
The few times I've played, the game hasn't lasted long enough to warrant keeping track of fuel or ammo; anything drawing from C chits is going to kill an opponent in a couple turns (cannon are way oversubscribed in WoG2).

Nightbomber
02-22-2012, 14:35
The few times I've played, the game hasn't lasted long enough to warrant keeping track of fuel or ammo; anything drawing from C chits is going to kill an opponent in a couple turns (cannon are way oversubscribed in WoG2).

C chits may spoil one's evening, surely. But there are many zeros as well among them, due to a lower rate of fire of cannons. I wonder if someone made a breakdown of all the ABC chits...

CappyTom
02-23-2012, 02:27
I would like to try it and someone made a nice gauge to put on a game board. Still working on making one that works and doesn't take up too much space. Here's a link to the gauge (http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=184).

Thomas