PDA

View Full Version : Game announcement/Mission orders

Anav
10-10-2011, 09:35
I have been putzing around with our campaign rules and wanted to create a little extra for our games. I have read on here that some have incorporated little audibles during there flights. Now we use the Knights of the air campaign and already know what sort of mission that is going to be flown. So I created this little document to add some flair. Inside this document is the where and when we will get together and fly next. In addition it gives some extra goals for the game. This is rev 1, so I expect to make lots of changes in the future. Thought I would share. And fish for any other ideas to add to it.

Flying Officer Kyte
10-10-2011, 12:16
I may not quite have grasped this Steve. How do you intend to send a signal, Zulu for instance, to the flight in the air?
Rob.

Anav
10-10-2011, 12:18
Think hand signal/flare....or in our case bitter sarcasm......I really just wanted to work in "side" missions. things that can change. The players all know what the primary mission is so this adds (I hope) some interesting sides to the flight.

Flying Officer Kyte
10-10-2011, 12:22
Got you. Thanks for that. Must be the fumes from all the tonic water.
Rob.

Anav
10-10-2011, 12:31
I am also trying to work on incorporating a map of the "war zone", I want the players to think a bit more of the big picture and see what happens when a mission fails. I like how the missions progress over time so why not how they progress over land (air).
I have to work on something between flights!