PDA

View Full Version : Forum options?

WilliamBarkerVC
08-23-2009, 08:22
Just wondering:

1. How to input a custom avatar?
2. How to input a custom signature?

Thanks!

And great work Col. Hajj! This forum is much better organized and user-friendly than the WoW one.

kaufschtick
08-23-2009, 09:37
I'm no computer wizard here, but click on your user name, click on customize profile, then look to the left for edit avatar. You can upload your personal avater there.:)

Hope that helps.:)

WilliamBarkerVC
08-23-2009, 11:13
Got that sorted, thanks. Don't know why I couldn't see that before.

Signature option is still missing, I think.

Also, I can't seem to figure out how to get the forum to NOT send me "Message has been replied to" emails.

Cheers,

Oberst Hajj
08-24-2009, 10:50
I have Sigs turned off for now. I might open those up later on, not sure yet.

As for the emails, go to... User CP > Edit Options (about half way down on the left) > then the first drop down box on that page. That will allow you to setup how you want to be notified of messages and replies. That is a global setting, so it will effect all subscriptions you make going forward. In the future, if you want to change notification for just a single thread, you can do that at the top of the thread under "Thread Tools".

For threads you are already subscribed to and need to change notifications on them, go to ... User CP > List Subscriptions Then check (on the far right) each thread and use the drop down menu at the bottom of the list to set them how you want.

Hope that helps!

Baron
09-20-2009, 06:54
One question: I have an avatar but... I was wondering how can one "add" under the avatar that beautiful Axis or Allies background?

Oberst Hajj
09-20-2009, 07:00
That I have to give you. Would you like WWI, WWII and Allied or German?

Baron
09-20-2009, 07:02
German pls

Thank you.