PDA

View Full Version : General Shapeways Planes

alpine
10-03-2011, 22:09
I'm looking to invest around $100 on a Shapeways order in the near future. I only have the WoW Miniature set so I'm not too sure about the selection of planes that have been included in other WoW releases. What I'm looking for is opinions of what you planes you would order from Shapeways if you were spending around $100.

So far, from what I've seen, I should pick up a Fokker Eindecker, Airco DH.2, and Sopwith Triplane. Those seem to be some that everyone orders. I'd also want some DR.I's and D.VII's while I'm at it. What else would be some good selections?

gully_raker
10-03-2011, 22:14
;) Well my suggestion would be some Halberstadt D11s to help the Eindekkers, Albatross D11 for later action against Sop Tripes & Pups.
Also the FB5 & FE2b are very nice. For later planes you have that covered by the Dr1s & DV11. Maybe some Albatross D111s.:thumbsup:

Boney10
10-04-2011, 09:35
I would agree with Barry, although not seen any Alb DIII yet. The roland DII is a nice model, well I like it :), this can be used on the eastern and Macedonian fronts.

Bluedevil
10-04-2011, 11:37
And for Yser-front scenario's a Farman F40..can be used as bomber, reconnaissance even fighter:)

Besides that mine are just two wonderful mini's...But still didn't had time to paint them :hmm: