PDA

View Full Version : Skytrex WW2 Aircraft.

Flying Officer Kyte
10-03-2011, 11:32
As I am not a big WW2 player i will pass this information over to you chaps.
Whilst I was at the Skytrex stand talking to Dave about possible further WW1 planes for him to bring out, he mentioned that he was interested in finding out if it was worth his time bringing out a re hash of his WW2 line and if so what would you likew to see. I could only suggest some of the work horses and the fact that you all seem to be crying out for bombers.
He is not averse to doing some bombers with resin parts similar to the WW1 ones, but would like some feed back please.
If one of you chaps could run a Poll on say Fighters and one on Bombers that you think may fit the bill, i'll forward the results to him and see what transpires.
Rob.

alpine
10-03-2011, 12:33
Can't speak for everyone else, but I'm sure everyone would love some new planes to add to our collection. Definitely get to work on the bombers, but also bring in some more of the "mainstream" fighters; P-47, P-51, FW-190. Planes along those lines. They are more than needed for a good WW2 fighter collection!

Polluxx66
10-03-2011, 12:35
I use a gimbal mounting system. so I find anything other than a small fighter size for WW2 fighters is too heavy and the planes tip over due to weight. For that reason I prefer Resin kits. Especially the bombers

richard m schwab
10-05-2011, 19:02
Rob!

That is good to hear a manufacturer how asks and listens to his customers! That is refreshing!

Rich

richard m schwab
10-05-2011, 19:04
Jeremy!

One way to get a better grip on your gimbal mounts is to roughen up the ball bearings a bit! I do that to all of mine and i use 144 scale planes!

rich