PDA

View Full Version : TRIVIA/QUIZ????

usmc1855
12-07-2009, 16:20
No ones responded to the trivia questions on Richthofen I posted a few days ago.

Come on fellas... somebody's gotta break the ice and post what they think the answers are.... do I need to order up a few more rounds at the bar before somebody loosens up and gives it a try?

Greywolf
12-07-2009, 22:59
No ones responded to the trivia questions on Richthofen I posted a few days ago.

Come on fellas... somebody's gotta break the ice and post what they think the answers are.... do I need to order up a few more rounds at the bar before somebody loosens up and gives it a try?

I did try to start it but gave it up after struggling with a few of the questions. some of them are a bit vague. sorry but I spent about half an hour trying to google my way through them and also checked a few of my books and it was a struggle.

*shrug*

Cheers
GW

usmc1855
12-08-2009, 03:29
I did try to start it but gave it up after struggling with a few of the questions. some of them are a bit vague. sorry but I spent about half an hour trying to google my way through them and also checked a few of my books and it was a struggle.

*shrug*

Cheers
GW

Well... have a round on me for at least giving it a go.:)

Greywolf
12-08-2009, 21:24
Well... have a round on me for at least giving it a go.:)

I wasn't knocking your trivia just frustrated at my limited patience and lack of answers.

just ignore me. :D

Cheers
GW

usmc1855
12-09-2009, 05:16
I didn't take it as a conflict. I'm just trying to stir up some responses.

bsmith13
12-09-2009, 18:44
I like the idea of a Trivia Contest. I would suggest asking one question rather than a battery of them.

usmc1855
12-09-2009, 19:24
I like the idea of a Trivia Contest. I would suggest asking one question rather than a battery of them.

One question at a time wouldn't make it much of a contest... but that's fine by me. My interest is just in getting some knowledge out here in a fun, but challenging way.

How about if a thread which is started with a specific topic or theme in it's title, and anyone who had a trivia question pertaining to that topic, would post it, and the masses could respond. This would result in multiple questions and a number of responses, but all related to the theme or topic of the thread starter.