PDA

View Full Version : Series 3 WWII Planes

Bartman
08-24-2011, 06:27
Gentlemen,

I was just browsing on line for minis (as I am too fond of doing), and I came across websites with the series 3 DoW aircraft "in stock" available for order.

Now, I am thinking these are not actually in stock, but rather, placeholder orders.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are not actually available, right? Given the current circumstances surrounding the games production, I was sure these were on hold until further notice.

swarbs
08-24-2011, 06:50
I don't think there's any news that they've actually been released. Then again, if the remnants of Nexus are distributing these, they might not have bothered to announce it. I think I would send and e-mail or give the vendor a call before you actually plunk down the money.

BobP
08-24-2011, 14:33
Bart I have my preorder in for Set 3 from Miniature Market. Have seen where they should be out the end of this month (Gosh I hope).

Jager
08-24-2011, 15:06
When I checked with my LFGS last week, Alliance had taken these off their pre-order page, and the sales agent he deals with could not find them to pre-order.
Guessing we will have to wait on news from China before ordering. :(
Karl

Bartman
08-24-2011, 19:00
Bob, I would like to hope that is the case, but I'm inclined to think that they may have not gotten the full scoop on the recent Nexus turmoil.

I hope I'm worng, but I may wait like Karl suggests.

Perhaps I'll give the company a call. Did you call Miniature Market?

BobP
08-25-2011, 17:40
No didn't call but I will Email and see what they say. Saw that they a a preodee for the new Axis & Allies WWII air game called Angles 20. As with most games I think I would like I orderd 2 starter sets and a case of boosters. Oh also have a 2 case order for their naval mini game (Set 6). I have all the minis for th WWI and WWII planes. Haven't bought any baloons but mt LGS has both of them. May have to get at least one but the way I am most likley would get both. Did you see the tread for MY COLLECTION in the WWI side that someone ( forgot his name ) has 5 yes 5 Delux sets.

flyingryno
08-25-2011, 21:50
I've tried to order Series 3, Dow , a couple of times and online stores came back not in stock, no pre order, Hmph.

My wingman just says "Patience Weedhopper". I do believe six minths to a year and things will be fine.

flyingryno
08-25-2011, 21:50
I've tried to order Series 3, Dow , a couple of times and online stores came back not in stock, no pre order, Hmph.

My wingman just says "Patience Weedhopper". I do believe six minths to a year and things will be fine.

BobP
08-26-2011, 13:41
Bart sent them an email and they see no indication of not getting the minis.

Jager
08-26-2011, 13:48
. Did you see the tread for MY COLLECTION in the WWI side that someone ( forgot his name ) has 5 yes 5 Delux sets.

That would be me, and it's 6 Revised Deluxe sets. :D
Karl

BobP
08-26-2011, 13:51
Michael check out Miniture Market. As i told Bart I have my orderin with them and they just mailed me that they are expection their shipment and orders to go out.

James Denberger
08-26-2011, 17:22
Karl? :confused:

Six sets? If I were a girl, that would be like you driving around in a Corvette back in the day! :thumbsup:

Would you be my friend????? :clap:

Sincerely,

James :pint: ( had a bit too much I believe.....Hic! )

Bartman
08-26-2011, 19:25
Bart sent them an email and they see no indication of not getting the minis.

That is very encouraging news Bob!

I guess I figured that with the gelatinous situation with NG, that new models would not be shipping for awhile. Let us know if you get yours as promised.

BobP
09-04-2011, 09:29
Jager just say your reply. Are you collecting them by language (LOL). Lucky you.