PDA

View Full Version : Climb and dive cards for WOW Watch your back and Famous Aces

Steve H
08-14-2011, 18:00
Hi I wonder if any one can help

I have famous aces and watch your back, there isnt any (orange) dive or climb cards in both packs. Were they not included in the origional releases?

Does any one have any sugestions about how I should proceed in making some?

I presume they are different lengths for the different manuver decs A to H
Could I use streight and stalls from each set and change the colour of the line?

Does the burning Drackens set contain climb counters etc?

What card would you recomend to print on to?

Any help much apreciated.

Regards

Steve

The Cowman
08-14-2011, 18:31
Burning Drachens has the Climb Counters, and the climb and dive cards for each of the decks contained in the earlier two sets.

wargamer
08-14-2011, 18:36
I beleive those cards, came out in the Immelmann booster pack. short red, long red, for each of the decks up to that point.

skystalker
08-14-2011, 20:51
If you check out the pdf at http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/showthread.php?287-The-complete-WWI-Wings-of-War-series-Detailed&highlight=skystalker the contents list shows that altitude cards didn't appear until Burning Drachens boxed set. I'm hoping to update that list soon with the Series V miniatures :-) My recollection is that they were also not included in some of the decks that accompanied the early miniatures.

Albert Ross
08-14-2011, 22:02
My recollection is that they were also not included in some of the decks that accompanied the early miniatures.

You are correct, they didn't. If you have bought old stock minis you might be missing them

Flying Officer Kyte
08-15-2011, 01:36
PM me with your snail mail address about climb counters Steve.
Rob.

Steve H
08-15-2011, 13:13
Cheers for that folks burning drackens it is on payday