PDA

View Full Version : Photo Maneuver Deck

Druid_ian
11-24-2009, 16:53
I have produced a series of Decks to cover all the Maneuver Deck's in the original game where all the decks have a background taken from google earths cover of the Somme Region they are available in the WOW yahoo group but if wanted i could repost them here

please note there are a few extra cards in the packs to cover a house rule that i use to give shallow desent where the player only loses altitude by the same rate as climbing as well as allowing turning at the same time as desending

plus if wanted i also have card boxes in which to keep the decks in the original idea was on the yahoo group as well but was modified by myself for my own use and also to add in boxes to keep the aircraft decks in

Greywolf
11-24-2009, 17:29
I have produced a series of Decks to cover all the Maneuver Deck's in the original game where all the decks have a background taken from google earths cover of the Somme Region they are available in the WOW yahoo group but if wanted i could repost them here

please note there are a few extra cards in the packs to cover a house rule that i use to give shallow desent where the player only loses altitude by the same rate as climbing as well as allowing turning at the same time as desending

plus if wanted i also have card boxes in which to keep the decks in the original idea was on the yahoo group as well but was modified by myself for my own use and also to add in boxes to keep the aircraft decks in

can you post them here would like to have a look at them if possible.

cheers
GW

The Blue Baron
11-25-2009, 01:27
Yes, sounds interessting!

Druid_ian
11-25-2009, 07:39
Ok first one added in the files section let me know if its worth posting the rest

Oberst Hajj
11-25-2009, 08:26
I just approved them. They look good Druid_ian. Could you go back and add an image to the files (and the rest that you upload)... maybe a pic of a single card out of the series so people have a visual of what they look like with out having to download them first? Thanks!

Druid_ian
11-25-2009, 08:48
I just approved them. They look good Druid_ian. Could you go back and add an image to the files (and the rest that you upload)... maybe a pic of a single card out of the series so people have a visual of what they look like with out having to download them first? Thanks!

Ok i will see what i can do

Druid_ian
11-26-2009, 04:39
well i just tried to post some more and they have all been unapproved so if you want to see them i suggestgoing to the the yahoo group where they have all been approved

Oberst Hajj
11-26-2009, 06:16
Have some patience Ian, it takes me a little time to get all the files sorted out and approved. All of your decks have been placed in a new Photo Maneuver Decks subcategory of the Maneuver Deck Aides category of the Game Aides section.

Druid_ian
11-26-2009, 14:10
Sorry it was just me bing an idiot thought it had gone from pending to not approved
just posting the second half now

Oberst Hajj
11-26-2009, 18:52
No worries, your last batch are approved now as well. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Greywolf
11-26-2009, 21:40
tried to download I deck but it kept on bringing up the H deck.

also are these the same size as the WoW official cards?

Cheers
GW

Still downloading the rest will let you know if there are any other issues.

Edit: no other issues with the remaining decks.

Druid_ian
11-27-2009, 06:24
Hmm Strange i will repost the pdf now

Oberst Hajj
11-27-2009, 08:07
I looks like he uploaded a new one... I just approved the I deck.

Greywolf
11-28-2009, 22:50
Hmm Strange i will repost the pdf now

sweet got the I deck.

Thx for the cards. not sure if you saw my question regarding the size of these cards. are they the same size as the Wow cards?

cheers
GW

Druid_ian
11-29-2009, 06:38
sweet got the I deck.

Thx for the cards. not sure if you saw my question regarding the size of these cards. are they the same size as the Wow cards?

cheers
GW

Yes they are they same size at least on my printer hope you enjoy them

franc3555
12-10-2009, 05:20
Thanks you so much Druid_ian for your homemade decks !!! I print them on a thick gloss paper and the result is wonderful !!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Druid_ian
12-10-2009, 13:13
Thanks you so much Druid_ian for your homemade decks !!! I print them on a thick gloss paper and the result is wonderful !!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for the feedback its always good to know that someone is using them

Ian

Druid_ian
01-23-2010, 06:51
New Q and R decks uploaded and awaiting moderation:D

Oberst Hajj
01-23-2010, 07:59
Approved, thanks!

Druid_ian
01-23-2010, 08:44
Thanks Keith

as usual any errors are my fault
but more so with these two decks as I have not seen them yet but
i am led to believe that this is the final layout for the deck (with the exception of the extra dive cards used in my house rules)

KiltedWolf
07-02-2010, 10:41
Nice files!

Question: what weight paper do you use for the cards and for the boxes?

Cheers,
KW

Flying Officer Kyte
07-02-2010, 11:55
New Q and R decks uploaded and awaiting moderation:D

O.K. Where are you hiding them then. I looked in files but could not see them. I may have to get my wife to look for me:rolleyes:
Rob.

Druid_ian
07-02-2010, 15:43
they are there in the photo deck files if you cant find them pm me you email and i will send them on

Druid_ian
07-02-2010, 15:46
Nice files!

Question: what weight paper do you use for the cards and for the boxes?

Cheers,
KW

its best to use the heaviest weight your printer will take and they look best on a glossy paper another option is to laminate them before cutting them out

Oberst Hajj
07-02-2010, 21:45
O.K. Where are you hiding them then. I looked in files but could not see them. I may have to get my wife to look for me:rolleyes:
Rob.

Too much time in the O' Club eh?

Flying Officer Kyte
07-03-2010, 00:48
Thanks for that Ian I will have another look.
Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte
07-03-2010, 00:51
Too much time in the O' Club eh?

Would that it were this reason Col.
At the moment I am far too busy erecting a new hanger (shed) to allow me to install a more powerful dust extraction unit in the workshop. i never expected it to cause so much work.
Rob.