PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a source for 3d puzzle cards?

PurplePenguin04
07-25-2011, 18:18
I uses to play Pirates of the Spanish main and enjoyed building the little plastic ships. they came printed on credit card bits of plastic that had precut pieces you would punch out and assemble into a 3d model.

I've recently found the joy of WoW but an only able to play with the cards for now. I have no local source for the miniatures so the occational impulse buy isn't going to happen. I also can't justify buying the minis online since $15 a piece gets expensive quick, especially considering the only person that plays the game with me is my seven year old daughter.

the little 3d models tend to be cheap. I'm not 100% sure they would work for WoW but I'm willing to give it a shot until my local shop stocks WWII minis.

So, does anyone have a source for WWII 3d puzzle cards?

Oberst Hajj
07-25-2011, 18:28
Ernest, I don't know of anyone making 3D puzzle for WWII planes. As for the minis, check out our site sponsor, Cool Stuff Inc. (http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_searchResults.php?next_x=50&form_search_number=25&search_text=wings%20of%20war). You can get the minis from them for as little as $8.49.

PurplePenguin04
07-26-2011, 11:44
$8.50 is a darn good price. I'd have to order multiple planes to offset the shipping cost but it might be worth it. It's still out of the impulse buy territory but if I get three or four in one go I can save some money.

Oberst Hajj
07-26-2011, 13:09
Save up and spend $100 and the shipping is free.

PurplePenguin04
07-26-2011, 13:53
Sweet, that's good to know.