PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Battle Over Caprona!

IvanTT
07-20-2011, 13:53
http://www.advancedgrafixonline.com/battleovercapronasm.jpg

Phoenix Vul-Con will be running a Wings of War," Battle Over Caprona" Demo at "The Mustache Bash Steampunk Festival" at Gamers Inn in Mesa, AZ on August 6th. A flight of Sopwith Camels from the Aircraft Carrier HMS Furious engage a flock of pterodactyls over the island of Caprona from the Edgar Rice Burroughs book " The Land That Time Forgot". :salute:

Hunter
07-20-2011, 14:22
Cool! :cool: I hope I can make it. That date has been scheduled for the beginning of our Flight's Knights of the Air WWI campaign. :salute: I have some posters in production, if I can change the date on the posters before they're printed I'll be there! If so, how do I register? The Vul-Con website? What other games will you have? Any other WoW activities?

Another thought, what time is this event? Perhaps, I could do both, attend this Camel vs. Pterodactyl fight then go on to my KotA. :hmm:

IvanTT
07-20-2011, 16:10
The games start at 1pm and run through 4pm or until demand ends. This is not our event Terry but part of The Mustache Bash Steampunk Festival at Gamers Inn but we would certainly welcome you and even your guys showing up to shoot down the evil beasts or bite and tear at the Sopwiths with your claws and teeth. :) You just need to show up as far as I know rather than sign up.

CappyTom
07-21-2011, 02:56
Sounds like a blast. Wish I could go. Looking forward to some recon photos.

Tom

IvanTT
07-21-2011, 11:30
Oddly enough Tom I'm real jazzed about this one, considering we just held a 100+ people mini-con with a ton of fun and unusual stuff going on, you'd think this would be no big deal to me but I'm stoked! Wish you could make it!

CappyTom
07-21-2011, 14:40
Oddly enough Tom I'm real jazzed about this one, considering we just held a 100+ people mini-con with a ton of fun and unusual stuff going on, you'd think this would be no big deal to me but I'm stoked! Wish you could make it!

My wife said its too hot to come out there right now. Although its very hot here too.

Tom

Trigger2011
12-12-2011, 12:38
how do you use the pterodactyls?

CappyTom
12-12-2011, 15:02

So where are the photos?

Tom