PDA

View Full Version : Need advice: replacing disappeared bases

Diamondback
06-07-2011, 19:24
I had a couple bases with pegs go AWOL on me at a convention, leaving me in a quandary about replacements. Which of the following would y'all say i should do?

1. Buy an Albatros D.Va and SE5a to cannibalize for bases, try to sell the planes and decks in the Marketplace--if this, which ones should I get? I only need 1 of each.

2. Post a WTB ad in the Marketplace, see if anyone who uses aftermarket bases and pegs has originals for D.Va and SE5a they don't want.

3. See if FFG has had to part out any of either miniature.

4. Something I haven't thought of--if so, please post what.

Thanks, guys!

The Cowman
06-07-2011, 19:30
I would be willing to buy the planes and cards from you to repaint... you keep the rest... does not matter which model.

Diamondback
06-07-2011, 19:55
Ken, would you want the maneuver decks too? And would you prefer a 2-blade or 4-blade SE5a prop?

The Cowman
06-07-2011, 20:01
Ken, would you want the maneuver decks too? And would you prefer a 2-blade or 4-blade SE5a prop? The Se.5a deck I would need... the DVa deck... not so much (I have a bazillion B decks). I have no preferences to the prop type... just send me a PM let me know what you need for the models and one deck. We will work out the rest from there! ;)