PDA

View Full Version : Aerodrome Accessories Hangar Awesome Buy!!

Bartman
05-20-2011, 15:32
My Aerodrome Hangar arrived and what can I say...So worth it!

What a great piece of gear. The bag appears very well made and apart from the main compartment which holds all of the individual trays, their are great side pockets on three sides of the bag to hold all the extra game components (boards, rules, pegs, what-have-you). Speaking of the trays they are great. Each plane or component space is a perfect fit and the bottom of the trays are a durable dense foam that keeps the trays separate but the models safe. The whole thing closes up perfectly with a nice removable shoulder strap attached for carrying.

Had to take a few pics. They were taken with a camera phone so they're not super.

(BTW, the models you see on top of the completed project are not because there is no more room, they are waiting for the series 3 Entente tray which Keith is out of currently but will be back in stock soon. Which reminds me, Keith also is expecting the new WWII series hangar trays soon as well)

The Cowman
05-20-2011, 15:50
I know that I absolutely love my hangar. However, I am going to have to submit a complaint. Mine came neither with a monkey nor a fuzzy cat. I have been bamboozled!!! ;)

Bartman
05-20-2011, 16:57
The monkey stays Cowman, but I will give you a great deal on the fuzzy ones...

How does Free .99 sound? :thumbsup:

costampede
05-20-2011, 19:39
The hangars are great, I have one and all the trays for series 1-4. Makes it alot easier to carry around to the game store.

Oberst Hajj
05-20-2011, 22:39
Sorry Ken, that was the special edition that came with the Monkey and kitties!

Bart, the Series 3 Entente trays have been shipped to me, should be just a matter of days before one heads your way! Glad you are liking the setup so far!

Bartman
05-23-2011, 19:09
Thanks Col! I'll be on the lookout.

And yes...I am definitely pleased. Great product!

Oberst Hajj
05-23-2011, 19:52
It started winging it's way to you this morning!

Hunter
05-25-2011, 00:48
Yeah, the hangers and bag are great! So compact and secure to go gaming. Great idea. I love mine and am glad for my purchase of same. Now only to get the smoke/flame and prop rulers!

Al_Kenobi
09-04-2011, 12:42
Where can I get these cases? They look awesome!!

Oberst Hajj
09-04-2011, 13:07
You can order the foam trays via Aerodrome Accessories (http://www.aerodromeaccessories.com/index.php/) now. The bags I have produced are out of production for the near future. The trays will fit the Army Transport line of bags as well (what I personally used before I started doing these bags).