PDA

View Full Version : National Sheffield Triples 21 May

Boney10
05-06-2011, 09:54
Hi chaps
Anyone going to Triples this year ?
I am coming up on the Saturday morning for the day, would be good to meet anyone to have a chat and put faces to names etc.
If you are going on sat , not sure my card could last two days :) and fancy meeting to say hello let me know on this thread and Ill find a way to make myself know.
Chris

Stormkahn
05-07-2011, 02:48
Already have a footie tournement that day but I'm hoping to make it up that way for the WoW in July!

have fun,
Dave.

Boney10
05-07-2011, 03:30
kk Dave, I also a definate for the July one, see you there

Flying Officer Kyte
05-08-2011, 11:43
Hi Chris.
I am going to be up there, hopefully on Saturday with Christophe if he can make it. Otherwise it will be on the Sunday with my good lady, who is unfortunately otherwise engaged on the Saturday. We will make arrangements as soon as I am clear on which option I have to go with.
Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte
05-12-2011, 12:25
Hi Chris.
Just heard from Christophe. He is coming up to my place next Friday to stay for the weekend, so we will be up at Sheffield about 10.30 if we can find a place to park easily.:deadhorse:Where would you like to meet? I will wear my blue sweatshirt as per my pic on the forum. Hope to see you then.
Rob.

Boney10
05-12-2011, 12:36
Hello Rob, I aim to leave Bristol around 8 and arrive approx 11. If it same place as last year there is a sport area or something across from the venue with parking.
Anyway I shall be wearing my Time of Aces shirt from the Cardiff tourney, Ill PM you my mobile number. See you Saturday

Stormkahn
05-13-2011, 00:03
I need to check with the CO but I may be able to swing a pass Friday night for a quick sortie?

Flying Officer Kyte
05-13-2011, 01:01
I need to check with the CO but I may be able to swing a pass Friday night for a quick sortie?

That would be great if you can manage it.
I was going to ask you about this months KoTA game anyway. Maybe we could rope Von Rogerstein in for a guest appearence.
How are you fixed about getting a pass for Tripples, or is that too much to ask of your SWIMBO?
Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte
05-13-2011, 01:07
Hello Rob, I aim to leave Bristol around 8 and arrive approx 11. If it same place as last year there is a sport area or something across from the venue with parking.
Anyway I shall be wearing my Time of Aces shirt from the Cardiff tourney, Ill PM you my mobile number. See you Saturday

Two hours from Brizol to Sheffield? What are you flying man? It takes us two to Nottingham, and another 45 mins to the venue.
We will be in the bar by the corridor to the second part of the show from about 12 until 1. If you miss us there, I will try to be back there at 2ish for a G&T.
Kyte.

Stormkahn
05-13-2011, 15:34
That would be great if you can manage it.
I was going to ask you about this months KoTA game anyway. Maybe we could rope Von Rogerstein in for a guest appearence.
How are you fixed about getting a pass for Tripples, or is that too much to ask of your SWIMBO?
Rob.

No chance on the Saturday I'm afraid, coaching duties at a footie tournament :)

I'll run up some brownie points and see about Friday though :)

cheers,

Dave.

Flying Officer Kyte
05-15-2011, 23:33
No chance on the Saturday I'm afraid, coaching duties at a footie tournament :)

I'll run up some brownie points and see about Friday though :)

cheers,

Dave.

Right I'll pencil you in for Friday then. Pity about Saturday, but I know how these things go.
Rob.

Stormkahn
05-16-2011, 23:44
Got a pass for Friday, what time for the off? :)

Flying Officer Kyte
05-17-2011, 00:09
Got a pass for Friday, what time for the off? :)

Let's make it 7.30 as usual. That will give Chris and myself get a bite to eat first. Do you want to carry on with KoTA. or make this a one off games evening?
Rob.

Stormkahn
05-17-2011, 05:22
:lol: Carry On Flying - oooh you are aweful!!!

Danrit
05-20-2011, 13:43
If you see a harassed bloke in a United Nations shirt that's me! I'll be organising the traders and car park on Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon but if I get ten minutes off you might catch me!

Boney10
05-21-2011, 14:37
Hi Marts, sorry matey didnt see your post until I got back this evening. So didnt see you.
I met up with Wingco & Christoff though and ended the afternoon in the mess for a nice Tetley :)
Hopefully will see you at the July tourney if it still on

Flying Officer Kyte
05-22-2011, 00:12
It was great to meet you at last Chris. As you know I managed to pick up a couple more planes, and that compensated for the lack of G&T in the bar.I don't know what those bar stewards were about.
I also missed Mart's message, but maybe next time we will get a few more of us together.
Hope to make it down to Bristol before too long.
Rob.

Danrit
05-22-2011, 12:59
It seems I missed everyone but Triples takes some serious organising, the members and I were running around all weekend. Hope you had a good time. I wanted to pick up a balloon but didn't see one, so only came away with the Osprey on Verdun fortifications.

Flying Officer Kyte
05-24-2011, 12:49
We had a great time at the show Marts. Sorry we missed you. Please convey our appreciation to the rest of the organisers. It was great to attend for the first time at the new venue. No problem parking!
Rob.