PDA

View Full Version : Battle over the Trenches - Knights of the Air Mission 1d

costampede
05-06-2011, 07:55
The Col. asked me to get everyone caught up on our campaign. He will be taking over after my summaries. I'm not as good as the Col. writing up the fluff so hope you like it. The allies are the attackers.

Dear Diana,

Sorry I havent written you since the war broke out, we have been very busy dealing with the Huns. All is well so no need to worry.

We were pushing the Huns hard but now they have been very aggressive and have been pushing us back the last couple missions. My Nieuport 17 has been performing well but not well enough. We had a Dogfight today and they Huns gave us a licking, I was shot down for the first time in five missions and got some bumps and bruises but thats it, nothing serious.

On an up note I have shot down four Huns since the war started, almost an ace one more kill, wish me luck. Well I have to go and get ready for our next mission in a few hours will write again soon.

Yours Truly
Alexander Armstrong

Flying Officer Kyte
05-06-2011, 08:51
I like your style young Armstrong. Never mind the fluff. Tell it as it goes down . Concise reports are always easier to interpret at H.Q. Good luck on your hunt for that fifth score.
Kyte.