PDA

View Full Version : WWII Miniatures Aerodrome Hangar Trays

Bartman
05-01-2011, 11:58
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if there are plans to introduce trays for the WWII minis and DoW deluxe sets?

I am waiting on the hangar and F-toys tray I recently ordered, but in the interim I took the big leap and ordered all of the WWII minis and the deluxe set. Now I'll need to store those too.

Oberst Hajj
05-01-2011, 18:23
Bart, yes to the WWII Hangars. The prototypes have been cut, but I've not gotten them yet.

Bartman
05-01-2011, 20:10
Great News Col. I should've guessed you were taking care of this already. Good work.
Looking forward to them.

Hunter
05-03-2011, 19:00
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if there are plans to introduce trays for the WWII minis and DoW deluxe sets?

I am waiting on the hangar and F-toys tray I recently ordered, but in the interim I took the big leap and ordered all of the WWII minis and the deluxe set. Now I'll need to store those too.

Me too! Now that I've got 16 of them!

P-51D
05-21-2011, 14:29
Have the prototypes arrived yet? If so how do they look and when will they become available? If they haven't arrived when will they?

outriderhobbies
05-21-2011, 16:12
Hey guys, the prototypes are in the mail and on their way to Keith. If he likes them, I will be able to get them in production pretty quick as I already have the material in stock. Sorry for all the delays, it's been a crazy start to the year.

P-51D
05-21-2011, 17:53
Good news I look forward to getting some of these hopefully in the not too distant future.

Hunter
05-23-2011, 03:36
Hey guys, the prototypes are in the mail and on their way to Keith. If he likes them, I will be able to get them in production pretty quick as I already have the material in stock. Sorry for all the delays, it's been a crazy start to the year.

That is good news!