PDA

View Full Version : Series 2 and Series 4 for sale

kduke42
04-22-2011, 11:57
Hello,
I have a complete Series 4 for sale, and Series 2, minus the Fokkers.
While I will sell individual planes, I'd be most interested in someone wanting a batch of them, and am willing to make a 'better than online discounter price' for someone who will.

KiltedWolf
04-22-2011, 20:58
PM sent.

kduke42
05-21-2011, 12:27
As a followup, about 1/2 the planes are gone. Still have one each from Series 2 except the Fokkers. In Series IV, I have only the yellow trimmed Pfalz (other Pfalz are gone). Sold out of the Bishop Se5. Otherwise, there's one of everything else.

8.60 for single seaters. 10.60 for 2 seaters, and will do a 'batch' price of a slight discount if you want more than a couple planes.

Albert Ross
05-21-2011, 19:28
If you have the LFG Roland with the mauve/green camo scheme, my nemesis would love to to have it - and as she bought me a camel and an albatross at the LGS store yesterday, I think I owe her!

Flying Officer Kyte
05-22-2011, 07:54
If you have the LFG Roland with the mauve/green camo scheme, my nemesis would love to to have it - and as she bought me a camel and an albatross at the LGS store yesterday, I think I owe her!

If you are prepared to import, Dom still has one in stock.
Rob.

kduke42
05-22-2011, 08:30
I just checked and I do one more of those planes available.

As an addenda to my last post, I also found one more of the USA DH4s.

Stuart, you can PM me for details and address and all. But I've noticed shipping 1 of these is the same price as shipping 2 or 3, so consider if there's anything else you've been meaning to get from these planes. (If 'looks' are important, two of the Rumplers are extraordinary. One is 'polka-dots' over most of the plane. The other-- which looks like a blue and light green camo pattern is another example of how purple is a struggle to photography. The wing pattern is really a light purple and light green. It's not the same mauve as your Roland (which some folks call the "Pink Roland") but it's in that family. With an interesting crescent moon symbol on the fuselage.
Anyway, PM me and let me know the details.
(I see a new post-- suspect shipping from Arkansas to Virginia is a tad less than from the UK.)

Hunter
05-23-2011, 03:24
You still have the yellow Pfalz?

kduke42
05-23-2011, 05:21
Yes. If you mean the light gray one trimmed in yellow.

By the way, I will be at the Nashcon game convention over Memorial Day weekend and will bring whatever planes I have left there to sell. If you're at Nashcon, you can probably find me somewhere around the Lost Battalion Games dealer booth, or doing some demos for them.

kduke42
05-25-2011, 15:13
Planes just about gone. I still have 2 of the DH4s (the USA one and the light brown British), the 2 French Breguets, 1 snipe (with all the stripes on the fuselage), and the Rumpler with the Balkan cross and brown/green wings.
Am taking these to the game convention but will keep tabs on my phone-email
kduke42@sbcglobal.net

Beer&pretzels
06-01-2011, 10:44
Kevin,
I would like one of each of the French Bregeuts and one of the US DH.4's, if you still have them.

kduke42
06-02-2011, 08:51
The planes are all gone now.
If this happens again-- Nexus wants some heavy lifting on rules work and gives me a batch of planes for doing it, I'll be back.
Thanks for the interest. I hope the guys who got some will enjoy them.

Hunter
06-02-2011, 13:20
Thank you Kevin for giving our fellows a chance at some of NEXUS planes. Kudos to you.

Bartman
06-02-2011, 16:10
Good to see you here Kevin!

Thanks again for your help on BGG.