PDA

View Full Version : Ada game day Mar.14th.

CappyTom
03-14-2011, 18:38
3 sorties flown today:

Part one.
The day started out fine we, Sir John Thomas and Benny Hill his wing-man, were flying over no man's land looking for observation planes. We were in our, Benny's Nieuport 17 (Lufbery/Thenault) and Sir Thomas' Nieuport 17 (Nungesser). Off in the distance we,meaning me, saw two Albatross', Albatros D.III (Hautzmayer) Kevin's AKA Otto Mannstein, Albatros D.III (Brumowski) Austin's AKA Heinrich Von Tannenberg. I and Benny double up on Otto Mannstein (Kevin).

We exchanged shots, mostly just saying hi. Otto seemed to be an inexperienced pilot. Otto was lucky though and came around and with a single burst severs most of my control cables. My (Sir Thomas) aircraft goes into an unrecoverable dive. I leave a beautiful crater. Just then Otto turns into Heinrich and they hit. Otto's landing gear is damaged but worse was Heinrich. Heinrich's Propeller is shattered and takes off the top of his head. The plane climbs to a stall, wings over and spirals to the ground, exploding on impact.

Benny can't believe his eyes. He comes around on Otto's tail as Otto does a stall over and bang they hit each other as well. Otto's wing is shredded in two. He enters a death spiral ending in a fiery crash. Ben's plane climbs to a stall and then wings over and spirals to the ground exploding on impact.

No one walked away from this battle...I have to say Kevin's good with a plane just not using the guns. He got 4 kills that day counting his own.:o

Tom

MayorJim
03-26-2011, 09:37
Tom,
Sorry for the bad luck! Thanks for the AAR...were you using the "card of death" here?

Flying Officer Kyte
03-26-2011, 12:25
Well what do you expect if you fly with Benny Hill Tom. It's bound to end up as a farce. Thanks for the ARR.
Rob.

CappyTom
03-26-2011, 12:55
Ho Yeah, everyone loved them. Big Hit.