PDA

View Full Version : Reviresco Sopwith Triplane ?

gully_raker
03-12-2011, 17:56
G'day Chaps!
I have just ordered a Reviresco Triplane & decals from the Tin Soldier for my first effort in making a model for WOW.
Do you have any tips or suggestions re the building & painting.
All comments much appreciated! :)

tuladin
03-12-2011, 19:48
There's a great article about that by The Cowman here. (http://www.wingsofwar.org/content.php?34-Reviresco-Sopwith-Triplane-Build-Project)

Flying Officer Kyte
03-13-2011, 01:35
You can't go wrong with Ken's advice on this build. He took my original as you can see from the article, and improved on it. He has made an excellent job of his own build and if I were making another one, I would follow his instructions implicitly. Good luck on your voyage of discovery.
Rob.

gully_raker
03-13-2011, 20:08
Thanks Chaps! I will download Ken's info.
I will shout you both an Ale at the Mess.

The Cowman
03-13-2011, 21:33
Good Luck with that Build Barry. Just take your time, and I am sure it will turn out great! Can't wait to see the final product!

Flying Officer Kyte
03-14-2011, 00:50
Thanks Barry.
You heard the man Ken. It is rude to turn down a pint. To the mess.:)
Rob.

jbmacek
03-14-2011, 04:07
Best of luck with that! It isn't an easy build, but if you follow Ken's advice you'll stay on the straight and narrow.

The Cowman
03-14-2011, 09:40
Thanks Barry.
You heard the man Ken. It is rude to turn down a pint. To the mess.:)
Rob.

Right behind ya... like ticks on a hound dog!

gully_raker
03-14-2011, 23:08
It might take a while Ken as I have to wait for it to arrive & then I am going to be "Invaded" in April by a mate from Sydney for a week & then my Daughter & Husband arrive from Queensland over Easter for some days.
However will post pics eventually. But I will NOT be rushing it.