PDA

View Full Version : National Canadian Wing Commander needed.

Oberst Hajj
03-08-2011, 23:52
With 41 members from the Great White North, it's time we try and find a Wing Commander for you guys. Here is what is evolved:

Wing Commanders: These will be the people that are charged with overseeing the members for their entire country. They will be the guys I call on to help improve the site and the guys that will have the most input on where the site is headed in the future. They are charged with dividing the country up into Squadrons, helping select Squadron Commanders and approving Flights and Flight Leader promotions.

If you are interested in the position, have a talk with Flying Officer Kyte (http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/member.php?236-Flying-Officer-Kyte) and/or Attila57 (http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/member.php?1189-Attila57). Both of them have been doing a great job at if for some time now. After talking with them if you still want the job, send me a PM and we will work out the details.

Thank you,

The Col.

Justin3.14
03-16-2011, 20:34
Well, I'll give it a go, get us up and running, that is if its ok with everyone

Oberst Hajj
03-16-2011, 22:39
Justin, have a chat with Flying Officer Kyte to see what all it really entails... it's a lot of work! Not trying to scare you off, just want to make sure you know what you are getting into.

Canuck
03-20-2011, 18:29
Gee and I was going to ask him to be Toronto Flight Leader. Darn! Well I guess that's another one that got away!! Good on you Justin.

grumpybear
03-20-2011, 18:56
Well Canadian Wing Co. great going .We will splice the main brace when your promotion is verifed

Bruce
03-21-2011, 10:22
You da man, Justin.
Thanks for taking a national step forward.
I am ready to be an Ottawa rep if needed. I think there are at least a couple more from Ottawa so far.

Also, congrats to Darell and Paul, and thanks for volunteering too.

Justin3.14
03-21-2011, 11:03
Some aspire to greatness...
Others have it thrust upon them...
This must be the first time a trap door was involved...

Bixby
03-21-2011, 12:40
Flatland squadron reporting in. :)
Thanks for stepping up Justin.

grumpybear
03-24-2011, 16:17
Well done Justin