PDA

View Full Version : Dog eat Dogfight

grumpybear
01-30-2011, 16:03
Just a crazy idea. Pick your plane allied or central. Mission shoot down as many as possible. Everyone is your enemy. Put time limit on game 1hr 2hr as needed. Respawn after 1 2 3 min. if shot down depending on game duration. Winner most kills least defeats withen time limit. Planes to be from approx. same time of war.

The Cowman
01-30-2011, 20:15
I don't think that is a crazy idea at all! We allow Aircraft to respawn from their original entry point the turn after they are shot down or disengage... And we assign points: 3 for a kill, -5 for being shot down or crashing, -2 for disengaging, and 1 for an assist (assist = More than one plane doing damage when an enemy plane is destroyed. The closer plane always gets the kill, all others get the assist.) Works great and is a lot of fun for a bigger group!

Aero825
02-01-2011, 14:18
The solo survival idea is great, but at least me and my father don't have 2 hours to play. One hour maybe, but I think there should be a shorter time limit. But still it is a great idea!

grumpybear
02-01-2011, 16:42
You can make it any length of time that works for you and the number of flyers

Goering Ace
02-02-2011, 12:08
The solo survival idea is great, but at least me and my father don't have 2 hours to play. One hour maybe, but I think there should be a shorter time limit. But still it is a great idea!

What are you talking about?!! The last 4 on 4 furball we played took almost 6 hours to finish (with a dinner break in the middle). According to my photo log we started at 3:12pm and finished at 9:07pm. So a 2 hour game is NOT a problem. :)

CappyTom
02-03-2011, 15:11
I don't think that is a crazy idea at all! We allow Aircraft to respawn from their original entry point the turn after they are shot down or disengage... And we assign points: 3 for a kill, -5 for being shot down or crashing, -2 for disengaging, and 1 for an assist (assist = More than one plane doing damage when an enemy plane is destroyed. The closer plane always gets the kill, all others get the assist.) Works great and is a lot of fun for a bigger group!

If I remember everyone was a negative number at the end. hehehe

Aero825
02-04-2011, 17:26
(with a dinner break in the middle).

Achem!!! I rest my case.