PDA

View Full Version : Good effort Mr Kyte.

Guntruck
01-20-2011, 01:20
Rob, Well done for collating all ye olde threads and putting them here. I would salute you, but I have a drink in my right hand (and one in my left). :D

Flying Officer Kyte
01-20-2011, 08:49
Rob, Well done for collating all ye olde threads and putting them here. I would salute you, but I have a drink in my right hand (and one in my left). :D

Good man, I'm glad to see you are following my fine example. Never leave your hands empty.;)
Rob.

Stormkahn
02-01-2011, 08:16
Bravo old boy, not over the hill yet!!

Flying Officer Kyte
02-01-2011, 09:17
Bravo old boy, not over the hill yet!!

I take it that this means the Col. has let the plebs into this forum then:p Well it had to come eventually. Did you see my posting about York this Sunday? Any interest? If not we had better start thinking about our next Wednesday game.Got a date in mind?
Rob.

Stormkahn
02-01-2011, 09:30
I did see you email about York, I am very interested but also very in Kesteven for Rugby, doh! Such is the life of a parent.

I was going to PM you about this Wed but got reminded yesterday there's a coaches meeting for the football club, so how about the 9th? Not sue if Von Steinberg can make it but I'll ask.

Til we meet again!

:)

Flying Officer Kyte
02-01-2011, 10:52
I was going to PM you about this Wed but got reminded yesterday there's a coaches meeting for the football club, so how about the 9th? Not sue if Von Steinberg can make it but I'll ask.

Til we meet again!

:)

Could be in Wales next Wednesday, but will let you know after SBO. Indoors has spoken to her friend tonight.
Rob.

Stormkahn
02-01-2011, 12:24
What a tangled web we weave, might be able to swing thurs 10th?

Anybody else in reach of Notts want in on the action?

Flying Officer Kyte
02-02-2011, 01:48
Morning Dave.
Could not get friend on phone last night. Will try again today. If going to Wales will be away till Fri. If not 10th will be fine.
Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte
02-03-2011, 11:20
Hi Dave.
We will in fact be in west Wales until next Friday, so it will have to be the following week for our next sortie if that is O.K. with you.
Rob.

Stormkahn
02-03-2011, 11:38
Hi Dave.
We will in fact be in west Wales until next Friday, so it will have to be the following week for our next sortie if that is O.K. with you.
Rob.

You watch your back over there, those sheep are up to something, I'm sure of it!!

In the meantime I've prepped the ground crew for 16th :)

cheers

Flying Officer Kyte
02-03-2011, 12:30
Good Man. I'll pencil it in then.
Rob.

Khargor
02-07-2011, 10:26
Hi Dave.
Rob

Only just seen this thread so may be too late with this idea - what part of west Wales are going to visit Rob? Maybe we can round up a few of the usual suspects and descend on you for a game, or get you into Cardiff for a gaming evening (we'll even lend you a plane once we've found out how to rig it to act as a bullet magnet in game!)

Flying Officer Kyte
02-07-2011, 10:47
Thanks for the offer Shaun. We are staying with friends just Nort of Camarthen at a hotel for three days from tomorrow. the idea of a game did cross my mind but I think my SBOI. would not take to it. It was hard enough to swing the idea of taking a dozen planes with me in the first place. Thanks for thinking of me though. It is bad enough being in Wales actually on a Wednesday and not being able to call on you all.
Rob.

Khargor
02-07-2011, 14:23
Not to worry Rob, we'll get an opportunity sometime. I'm hoping to convince so of the squadron to go to a Games Workshop weekend event in Nottingham and we'll be able to meet up for a few jugs of Firsty Ferret on one of the evenings :)

Boney10
02-07-2011, 14:34
Count me in for that chaps

Stormkahn
02-07-2011, 22:31
Me too, just need a date so I can start working on the weekend pass :)

Flying Officer Kyte
02-07-2011, 23:38
Sounds like a good plan. I hope it is not one of my Re-enactment weekends.
Rob.