PDA

View Full Version : ACE Hangar Trays for T&T

Oberst Hajj
02-23-2020, 05:52
I have finished designing the ACE Hangar Trays for T&T. Each tray is designed to hold 6 Tripods of any type along with its maneuver cards and a spot for energy cubes/tokens.

Trays measure 7.5" x 13" (190.5mm x 330.2mm) and are 2.75" (70mm) thick with the foam bottom.

I am accepting pre-orders (https://www.aerodromeaccessories.com/product/ace-t-t-hangar-tray) between now and March 8th. All orders placed before than will receive $1 off each tray (discount is already in effect on the AA site).

driph
02-27-2020, 15:03
Looks great!

Curious, as I currently have an order outstanding (held up by bomber pegs), how do additional orders work? Do they get combined with the existing order, or will they be fulfilled separately?

Oberst Hajj
02-27-2020, 19:51
Looks great!

Curious, as I currently have an order outstanding (held up by bomber pegs), how do additional orders work? Do they get combined with the existing order, or will they be fulfilled separately?

Hi Chris,

I ship pre-orders when the complete order can be shipped out. In this instance, your order with the bomber pegs would ship once the pegs arrive and your hangar trays would ship when they come in and I get them built. If they both happened to come in at the same time, I'd combined them then.

Does that clear it up?

Naharaht
02-27-2020, 21:04
They look good, Keith! :thumbsup: It is a pity that Trans-Atlantic shipping is such a killer.

driph
02-28-2020, 15:02
Hi Chris,

I ship pre-orders when the complete order can be shipped out. In this instance, your order with the bomber pegs would ship once the pegs arrive and your hangar trays would ship when they come in and I get them built. If they both happened to come in at the same time, I'd combined them then.

Does that clear it up?

Sure does, thank you!

Flying Helmut
02-28-2020, 15:33
They look good, Keith! :thumbsup: It is a pity that Trans-Atlantic shipping is such a killer.

It's not - my large pre-order of 12 hangar trays are shipping for less than my last Aerodrome accessories order............

Ken at Sunrise
03-01-2020, 09:50
Will these fit in the T&T Box? That would be awesome.

Oberst Hajj
03-02-2020, 03:33
Will these fit in the T&T Box? That would be awesome.

They do not Ken. They were designed to fit some bags that I used to carry in the AA store years ago. They will fit the Army Transport system of bags, the Battle Foam Sword bag, and the Portable Warfare bags. I am sure there are other bags out there, but those are the ones I've personally tried. The trays measure 13"x7.5" inches and the thickness varies by what minis they are designed to hold.

Ken at Sunrise
03-02-2020, 05:45
Thank you for the update. :)