PDA

View Full Version : Arizona

CappyTom
12-29-2010, 13:14
O.K. guys I was planing on being out there for Christmas but some things came up.
1. My wife's car broke down. $$$
2. She had to have minor surgery. She just came home 2day. She's doing fine but will be laid up for about a month.

So we are now shooting for February Will keep you posted. Didn't want you to think I forgot.

Tom

HardRock
12-29-2010, 15:12
I was wondering what happened to you. No worries. We will still be here.

CappyTom
12-29-2010, 15:39
I was wondering what happened to you. No worries. We will still be here.

Good to hear...:D

Tom

tuladin
12-29-2010, 17:50
Glad to hear the missus is doing well. As far as the car goes, my father taught me that all nonliving objects are evil by nature, and are always plotting ways to make things difficult for the living. He called it "The innate perversity of the inanimate." :):):)

CappyTom
12-29-2010, 18:36
Glad to hear the missus is doing well. As far as the car goes, my father taught me that all nonliving objects are evil by nature, and are always plotting ways to make things difficult for the living. He called it "The innate perversity of the inanimate." :):):)

Now I believe that:D. It seems every time we get some extra money one of the cars just know it and want it.

HardRock
02-12-2011, 16:27
With me it is the computer. Like a 5 year old around Christmas, I need a new keyboard and a new mouse or a new hard drive. :(