PDA

View Full Version : Wings of Glory WWI Multiplayer game 29th November - short report

Dog of War
11-30-2017, 07:56
Here ye, here ye, Ladies and Gents. I present this mini-after action report of the game that was held at Group North Historical Wargaming Society halls on the 29th of December. It has been a extremely hectic last few days for me (found the only few hours to get it done is tonight, and it is already 2 am right now) so if any of my writing is mumbled, pardon me, and let me know so I could correct it, my eyes are really foggy at the moment. We had in total 12 people attend this game, it was cluttered, but fun and full of cheer. This game is gaining quite a decent amount of popularity. I had even this time a question from another new initiate of where to get the planes from. We are a good little propaganda bunch - we are successfully recruiting new pilots for the air cadre - well done all who came and made this a brilliant gaming night with a cheerful atmosphere. Hope these events get bigger and bigger (as they gradually are becoming so). Anyway, here below attached is the short report, feel free to make comments.

Cheers all, :)

Sasha

flash
11-30-2017, 09:05
Ah, the dirty dozen ! You've got a good crowd there Sasha and I like the map even if it's not the Western Front.

gully_raker
11-30-2017, 17:17
:thumbsup: Well done Sasha & thanks for the Report.
Sounds like your recruiting drive is already a big success.

Rep Inbound.;)

Zoe Brain
11-30-2017, 18:28
Any chance you might get to Cancon one year?

Naharaht
11-30-2017, 21:32
Well done on attracting such a large group of enthusiastic players, Sasha. :thumbsup:

Baxter
11-30-2017, 23:13
It was a lot of fun. That Staaken was just about unstoppable! What a beast. Thanks Sasha. :sAprvd:

Dog of War
11-30-2017, 23:35
I'll see what chance brings this upcoming CanCon, I would really want to, but see what life throws at me. Will give a warning if coming along.

As to everyone else: cheers everyone for the replies, I won't be much active for the next two weeks - going to Hobart tomorrow for a conference and then to Melb. So will get back to flying after then. Hope everyone enjoys the read.

All the best of health and clear skies to everyone.

Windy Jack
12-06-2017, 22:27
Thanks, Sasha, for organising the event, and for your enthusiasm and humour.