PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Melbourne, 9 or 10 December for a game?

Dog of War
11-24-2017, 04:56
OK, lets try this, since Tassy looks like it is a big land with no war-gamers (or has everyone fallen into face-book?) - incredibly quiet, no replies from other forums for other systems from this island off the coast of Aussie main-lands. Looks like "here-be dragons" sort of thing....:p ;)

I will be in Melbourne in early December on a business trip and will have free days on 9 and 10 December.

Is there anyone passing by or residing in around Melbourne free on either 9th or 10th December willing to have a duel/multiplayer game? Let me know via a reply below if interested - very looking forward to seeing some fellow flyers from another state.

If a multiplayer game is possible (on the off-chance), then we can even pull up a fancy scenario for the fun of it.

Cheers all,

Sasha

mikeemagnus
11-24-2017, 09:05
Now there's a thought :) If I could I'd join you, but its just that tad too far for a weekend! And "Tassy" is a part I'd especially like to visit one day, since I love fishing too. I believe your neck of the woods is pretty hot for that. Sorry about the lack of opposition for wings though :(
Better luck with your call to Melbourne.
Mike