PDA

View Full Version : Aerodrome Hangars AAR

usmc1855
11-30-2010, 19:37
I received my order of the Foam Trays this past Saturday, and have now used them to transport my planes to the game store for a night of flying.

I am extreme;y pleased with all of them. You can see by pictures that they work exceptionally well.

The Cowman
11-30-2010, 20:06
Looks darn spiffy!!! :D

Jäger
11-30-2010, 23:20
They look amazing! How about planes from Series 4, do they have room too?

Flying Officer Kyte
12-01-2010, 00:20
A very neat layout. Makes a good presentation, Well worth the wait.:)
Rob.

Lucky Bryan
12-01-2010, 01:34
They look great.

Rob where do you buy those extended altitude stands?

Lucky.

Oberst Hajj
12-01-2010, 03:33
They look amazing! How about planes from Series 4, do they have room too?

The Series 4 Hangars will be having the prototype trays cut this week. If all goes well, they will be ready in the next few weeks.

They look great.

Rob where do you buy those extended altitude stands?

Lucky.

Looks like he is using the Litko stands :mad: :p

usmc1855
12-01-2010, 03:53
Litko stands (sorry Kieth... but I started using those before the Aerodrome Accessories went into production).

For the Series 4 planes I bought extra trays for other series (but I don't recall which ones right now). I simply matched planes to see which came the closest, and it worked for me. With series four going into production soon, I'd encourage you to wait a few weeks, and get the ones made especially for them.

usmc1855
12-01-2010, 04:45
The Army Transport bags.... they are great, but I do wish that I had some of the bags that zip down the front, as well as along the top. With top only opening, it's not as easily to access the trays.

Oberst Hajj
12-01-2010, 05:10
Litko stands (sorry Kieth... but I started using those before the Aerodrome Accessories went into production).

For the Series 4 planes I bought extra trays for other series (but I don't recall which ones right now). I simply matched planes to see which came the closest, and it worked for me. With series four going into production soon, I'd encourage you to wait a few weeks, and get the ones made especially for them.

No worries man, I have a bunch of them too (they are what made me make my own... I was not overly happy with them).

I'm glad your series 4 planes fit in the trays you ordered, but for the rest of you I would wait for the new Series 4 Hangars.

The Army Transport bags.... they are great, but I do wish that I had some of the bags that zip down the front, as well as along the top. With top only opening, it's not as easily to access the trays.

The bags I have up in the site have that feature... very nice to have. Hopefully the bags will be in stock before Christmas.

usmc1855
12-01-2010, 19:13
No worries man, I have a bunch of them too (they are what made me make my own... I was not overly happy with them).

I'm glad your series 4 planes fit in the trays you ordered, but for the rest of you I would wait for the new Series 4 Hangars.

Oh don't worry.. I'll order series 4 trays when they are ready. I'll use the other trays the series 4 planes are currently in, to hold the Jasta and RFC flights I'm working on repainting, and re-decaling with the decals from you and Don.

The bags I have up in the site have that feature... very nice to have. Hopefully the bags will be in stock before Christmas.

If funds permit, I'll be upgrading. The zippers down the front feature are certainly a plus!