PDA

View Full Version : Got my BoB Starter plus!

gully_raker
03-09-2017, 21:31
:thumbsup: Yee Haa!
My Starter set & an additional Stuka arrived at Kapow today & is now opened & sorted.
Really looking forward to playing a BoB scenario at Moruya Marauders Games Club on next Tuesday night.

Carl_Brisgamer
03-09-2017, 22:53
:thumbsup: Yee Haa!
My Starter set & an additional Stuka arrived at Kapow today & is now opened & sorted.
Really looking forward to playing a BoB scenario at Moruya Marauders Games Club on next Tuesday night.

Congrats Baz, enjoy the new minis.

I just bought two more 109s to round out my JG26 Stabschwarm, then I ordered another three to make up two Schwarms for JG2. Of course then I thought, I have five Spitfires for 610 Sqn, I should order another one to make two vics..........

clipper1801
03-10-2017, 08:47
Hmmm . . . really good airfare rates to Australia right now . . . maybe some elves I know might be up for trip down under . . .

OldGuy59
03-10-2017, 10:12
I'd be jealous. But... Anticipation for this release is so tarnished.

Hope you get a blast out of the new toys, Barry.

PS: US Release Date: 20 March 2017!

Link: Ares Games - Upcoming Products (http://www.aresgames.eu/upcoming-products)

Canestri10
03-10-2017, 12:22
Good stuff Barry, pretty jealous mate. So close yet so far away for me.

Somehow I feel a little ripped off. Usually NZ is joint with Australia in release dates but it seems we have just been overlooked and made to wait like the rest of the world. Don't see why NZ customers couldn't have ordered it from Oz when it all arrived there. Probably the only opportunity we had to get a release early.

Impatient rant over.

gully_raker
03-10-2017, 15:28
Congrats Baz, enjoy the new minis.

I just bought two more 109s to round out my JG26 Stabschwarm, then I ordered another three to make up two Schwarms for JG2. Of course then I thought, I have five Spitfires for 610 Sqn, I should order another one to make two vics..........

:cheezy: True! There is always the Temptation to expand the Squadrons.:thumbsup:

Marechallannes
03-10-2017, 15:29
Dear Aussi pilots,

I'm happy with you that this time Australia went first. :)

Wish you a lot of fun with the new BoB stuff and will join the Party end of March here in good old Germany. :salute:

gully_raker
03-10-2017, 15:31
Dear Aussi pilots,

I'm happy with you that this time Australia went first. :)

Wish you a lot of fun with the new BoB stuff and will join the Party end of March here in good old Germany. :salute:

:thumbsup: Good Luck Sven!
Who will you be getting your mini from?

Naharaht
03-10-2017, 20:06
Congratulations, Barry! We are looking forward to an A.A.R. on the new models.

Flying Helmut
03-11-2017, 03:32
:cheezy: True! There is always the Temptation to expand the Squadrons.:thumbsup:

Isn't there, just???!!!! :eek:

I can resist anything except Temptation!

Marechallannes
03-11-2017, 04:12
:thumbsup: Good Luck Sven!
Who will you be getting your mini from?

From my First Choice dealer: Aerodrome Accesoires! ;)