PDA

View Full Version : 10 mm Two Blade Propeller Discs

DarrylH
12-26-2016, 22:53
Thought I'd toss these out as a suggestion for when the next batch of discs are done, as they're just about a necessity for the fighters of Spanish Civil War, and almost as vital for 2nd Sino-Japanese War and Nomonhan aircraft.

Thanks!

Oberst Hajj
12-27-2016, 03:59
Hi Darryl, thanks for the suggestion. I have to cut more prop discs here real soon, so I'll add some of these to the offerings.

DarrylH
12-27-2016, 12:20
Hi Darryl, thanks for the suggestion. I have to cut more prop discs here real soon, so I'll add some of these to the offerings.

Thanks, Keith. I thought about suggesting 14 mm two-bladed discs as well, but as far as I can tell, they might be a little too much of a 'niche product'--aside from Ki-43-Is and maybe SB2Us and John Macek's Swordfish, I don't know of too many applications for them. Add Bf-109Bs and early Spitfires to that list, which would help with SCW and 'World War Two starting a little earlier' scenarios, but I'm still not aware of many uses for them :confused: .

Oberst Hajj
12-27-2016, 16:05
Next time I need to cut some, I can add a few 14mm 2 Bladed discs. They are not hard to make.

DarrylH
12-27-2016, 16:35
Next time I need to cut some, I can add a few 14mm 2 Bladed discs. They are not hard to make.

Thank you again, Herr Oberst :) !

Oberst Hajj
12-29-2016, 16:03
The Two Blade 10mm Spinning Props are now on the site... with the others restocked as well.

DarrylH
12-29-2016, 20:54
The Two Blade 10mm Spinning Props are now on the site... with the others restocked as well.

Thank you, sir :salute: . Order placed, and another one ready to go if 14 mm two blade spinning props are added to the site.

stevebarb
03-14-2017, 03:58
Sadly, postage to the UK prohibits me from purchasing from the Aerodrome. Are there any UK suppliers?

Oberst Hajj
03-14-2017, 16:50
Sadly, postage to the UK prohibits me from purchasing from the Aerodrome. Are there any UK suppliers?

I'm pretty sure there are no UK suppliers since I make these in small batches just to support the Wings players. If ordering just these, postage would be really high. If you order them along with other products, the shipping is not too bad actually. About 40% of my business is from UK customers.

BobP
03-16-2017, 12:14
Ordered a few packs of the disks and find them very handy. They give a nice look to the planes that don't come with props. I have posted the photos of my AIM Betty and Shapeways Nell's with the disks. Gives them a nice look.