PDA

View Full Version : An endorsement of Aerodrome Accessories

Wolfbiter
11-08-2010, 15:08
Hi, my name is Wolfbiter. You may have read some of my wacky After Action Reports in the WWI Mission Discussions forum. I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. :D

I'd just like to say how much I like the Flame and Smoke Special Damage Markers available from Col. Hajj. We tried them for the first time in our dogfights last week. Not only are they visually striking (My wife, the Baroness M., oohed and aahed over them when she saw them), but I found them a lot easier for keeping track of damage than those little round cardboard counters, which always seem to get flipped over, lost or shuffled somewhere so you forget what phase they took effect on. But when you see that big orange plastic thing on your flight stand, it does tend to definitively remind you, "Oh yes. I'm on fire." :o

Oh yeah, and the propeller range rulers are quite cool also. Thumbs up from me! :D

Willi Von Klugermann
11-08-2010, 15:28
An excellent endorsement Wolfbiter....gotta get me some.

KiltedWolf
11-08-2010, 22:31
I echo Wolfbiter's words of endorsement whole heartedly. I have several sets of the rulers and markers and they always get attention. A most excellent product Colonel!

Cheers!

Volant Gun
11-08-2010, 23:34
Yeah man! I've got to save up and get me some! Looks like its time to make my Christmas list! :D

VG

DaveZee
11-09-2010, 07:49
Yeah man! I've got to save up and get me some! Looks like its time to make my Christmas list! :D

VG

I hear that you could win a set of smoke/fire markers or prop rulers if you come by Emerald Knights in Burbank, CA on December 12th at noon and play in a Wings of War tournament run by the Southern California Flight Commander...

That's what I heard. :cool:

:D

As for how great these accessories are, I introduced the game to my father-in-law this past weekend. He is a carpenter for the movie studios, so a bit hard to impress when it comes to visual aids. Needless to say he was impressed with the plane miniatures, but when he shot my Pfalz DIII :mad: and set it on fire :eek:, he actually laughed out loud with delight when I put the flame marker on the post. They definitely add to the game.

Oberst Hajj
12-17-2010, 05:14
I must have missed this thread while I was on vacation... glad you guys like them!

Flying Officer Kyte
12-17-2010, 07:20
Yes Col.
I missed it too and I was here all the time. As you know I have beeen using your markers since you brought them out, and have had nothing but compliments about them. This brings me on to the Flack markers?:D
Rob.

Oberst Hajj
12-17-2010, 08:26
I re-scaled them and had an off color prototype cut and liked the size much better. But, since the new laser shop I was trying to work with could not meet all of my needs, I'm back to searching for a laser shop. Outrider Hobbies might be picking up the slack... or I might just buy my own laser :(

Flying Officer Kyte
12-17-2010, 09:30
Thanks for the update Col.
Rob.

The Cowman
12-17-2010, 10:48
I must have missed this thread while I was on vacation... glad you guys like them!

I like them so much I was thinking of suggesting to my FLGS that they carry them... but I was not sure if you marketed them that way.

trumpetman52
12-17-2010, 19:55
Great Col.
Since you are looking for weapons, heard of a reasonable price for a Proton gun on ebay :)
trumpetman52