PDA

View Full Version : ww2 base cards

Vawarner
09-06-2016, 18:58
I am drawing up some Chaco war Wings of war planes. I need some base card for the airplane cards where can i find them?

regs

William Warner

OldGuy59
09-07-2016, 01:15
What graphics program would you use?

Vawarner
09-07-2016, 04:00
What graphics program would you use?

I use Inkspace

Sashdash
09-07-2016, 08:26
I use Inkspace

Hi William,

I guess you mean Inkscape (https://inkscape.org/en/)?
It's a vector based free program similar to Corel Draw that can read a lot of file formats.
It can even open Illustrator files.

But Mike is the man for great graphic files ;).

Regards,
Sascha

OldGuy59
09-07-2016, 08:56
I use Inkspace

William,
My files are all Photoshop, which works in layers. I can attempt to translate my files into CorelDraw versions, but don't know how that will turn out, nor whether you will be able to open them.

My files tend to be big, as I have multiple backgrounds, and other options and titles cluttering up the template.

Rabbit 3
09-09-2016, 01:31
William,
My files are all Photoshop, which works in layers. I can attempt to translate my files into CorelDraw versions, but don't know how that will turn out, nor whether you will be able to open them.

My files tend to be big, as I have multiple backgrounds, and other options and titles cluttering up the template.
Thats the big problem as we all have our favorite programs for this sort of thing (I`ve been using Paint Shop Pro for years and never found any reason to upgrade) and our templates will reflect our preferred way of working.
I`m sure I`ve seen something in the files section though but whether its compatible or not is anybodies guess?

Best suggestion really is to scan in a card, any card then experiment with your program and printer and build up your own templates.