PDA

View Full Version : KNOXVILLE FLIGHT AAR

usmc1855
11-06-2010, 05:57
**Last night, the Knoxville Flight of teh Tennessee Squadron met and flew a few missions. This is their AAR:

Here is the after action report for this nights action: The Knoxville Squadron met this evening (Nov. 5) for our monthly gathering. Recently formed, there are now 6 in our group. Tonight's mission consisted of two flights of British aircraft attempting to photograph a German tank factory. The Germans,flying 1 Fokker Dr1 and 2 Fokker DVIIs defeated a British force composed of a Snipe, a Camel and 1 DH4. In the first engagement the Germans destroyed the entire British Force. A follow on attack, with the same type of aircraft resulted in all of the single seaters being shot down while the lone DH4 completed it's mission and limped home severely damaged.

The next meeting of the Knoxville Squadron will be on Frday December 3rd, at 5:30 pm at Hobby Town on Parkside Drive.

Aero825
11-06-2010, 06:58
Can't wait! Though the first one was kinda short.

Goering Ace
11-12-2010, 12:21
Great to see you have a good sized group to fly with. Keep the reports coming.

Scott

McKeever
11-12-2010, 12:44
Looks good. You guys looking for another cardboard airplane pusher? I'm over in the Tri-Cities area.

BTW, Semper Fi.

Mac

Wolfbiter
11-15-2010, 10:46
Those sound like some very tough match ups...and brutal results! :eek:

In your games, did you find multiple pilots teaming up against a single target, or was it more a case of one-on-one duels? Just curious.

Thanks for the report!

MayorJim
11-15-2010, 16:44
Thanks for the quick update...

Dutchy
11-15-2010, 16:46
Activities varied from one on one to everyone trying to gang up on the photo plane and or surviving planes. Dutchy

kutnmufn
11-19-2010, 02:52
He forgot to mention the pilot of the DH4 was very good and his gunner was excellent. My DVII had only 2 points left on it. Hope we can start to get together more often. I like this game! Want to get in more practice. Mac, come on down. Maybe we can get a scratch game some weekend.

Jasper

McKeever
11-19-2010, 07:52
Mac, come on down. Maybe we can get a scratch game some weekend.

Jasper

After the holidays, I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks.

Mac