PDA

View Full Version : TC Mich League night

Mac
11-03-2010, 01:31
What a wonderful way to start the new season!
For me anyway! Second shot took down a D-7 in the first mission and after an uneventful second,I saw my Se5 ignite after a few shots from a rookie. Beginners luck Brian! But then you did lean not to Immelmann in front of a mad Se5 didn't you? A couple of shots peppered the tail of the Albatros and bye-bye!
Of course I was still on fire and that brought the attention of LGKR to myself as I turned to leave. . .
at 13 points damage I drew the dreaded EXPLOSION!
Happily though, with LGKR's magnificent EXPLOSION DECK and my good luck, for once, I drew, fuel line severed and long graceful flight to the deck albeit on fire to a smash up I walked away from!
Three missions, two kills and no KIA for the man!
All this time all I needed to do was move next door to play, who knew?

LGKR
11-03-2010, 06:00
What a wonderful way to start the new season!
For me anyway! Second shot took down a D-7 in the first mission and after an uneventful second,I saw my Se5 ignite after a few shots from a rookie. Beginners luck Brian! But then you did lean not to Immelmann in front of a mad Se5 didn't you? A couple of shots peppered the tail of the Albatros and bye-bye!
Of course I was still on fire and that brought the attention of LGKR to myself as I turned to leave. . .
at 13 points damage I drew the dreaded EXPLOSION!
Happily though, with LGKR's magnificent EXPLOSION DECK and my good luck, for once, I drew, fuel line severed and long graceful flight to the deck albeit on fire to a smash up I walked away from!
Three missions, two kills and no KIA for the man!
All this time all I needed to do was move next door to play, who knew?

Enjoy the good luck while it lasts. Fate is a fickle mistress as I have learned over the past year of playing. Matt was leading for most of last season, all it took was one bad night for him and a great night for Ab. Ab took Ace of Aces for the season.

Mike George
11-03-2010, 06:12
Live for today, for tomarrow may never come. Injoy the sweet times, live throw the bad, and life just don't get any better than that, AND PLAY THE GAME TO WIN IT ALL, SOMEBADY HAS TO.

Mac
11-03-2010, 07:59
I don't doubt it Don!
But for now, I am having a great time. . .well I always had a great time, now it is greater.
I know it is not due to my superior skills!
(Gotta get another chair though. . .John complains too much.)

LGKR
11-03-2010, 09:35
I don't doubt it Don!
But for now, I am having a great time. . .well I always had a great time, now it is greater.
I know it is not due to my superior skills!
(Gotta get another chair though. . .John complains too much.)

Which John? They both complain. :D

Mac
11-03-2010, 10:12
I sat between them last night. . . .so. . . . .you choose

Charlie3
11-03-2010, 16:49
Sounds like the owners curse has left you Mac...don't lose that good luck charm yet though!!

Hamburger
11-04-2010, 18:08
Geez, I need to move to Michigan!! The funniest scenario I've flown was with our store host, and he just killed us all. In funny (for him) sadist, cruel way. (fire, straight shot-down, or just death by embarrassment) Maybe there is no "Host Curse" you may have just had bad luck:p

Or he's really good :D:D
Most likely, both

Mac
11-05-2010, 01:24
It's a curse, a curse I say!
Wayne will not play thus proving my point!

Charlie3
11-08-2010, 16:49
It's a curse, a curse I say!
Wayne will not play thus proving my point!You need to learn to cluck like a chicken at him;)