PDA

View Full Version : A good night flying....

DaveZee
10-28-2010, 22:46
I leave the AAR's to Wolfbiter, but it was a very good night of flying, in which I learned:

- it's ok to disengage from the enemy when you only have two damage left
- rockets can do crazy damage amounts on balloons - cra-zee
- fantastic positioning quickly turns to being caught with your pants around your ankles when your gun's refuse to work:eek:
- keeping on an enemy's six for three consecutive movement phases and shooting him down makes me smile like this :D
- Every time I fly it, I love the Pfalz DIII more...
- No spoiler, but Wolfbiter's Lotti AAR will be a must-read (no pressure, Dave!)

Flying Officer Kyte
10-29-2010, 03:13
I leave the AAR's to Wolfbiter, but it was a very good
-- No spoiler, but Wolfbiter's Lotti AAR will be a must-read (no pressure, Dave!)
It always is a must read Dave. I await it's publication with baited breath.:cool:
Rob.

Guntruck
10-29-2010, 05:59
Why is Notts shown as being in Wales on your sig, Wingco?

Flying Officer Kyte
10-29-2010, 08:53
Why is Notts shown as being in Wales on your sig, Wingco?
Did it to confuse the enemy bombers old fruit. :D Never noticed as I can't actually see it anyway. Mayhap you could amend it if you would be good enough.:)
Rob.

Wolfbiter
10-29-2010, 09:19
- No spoiler, but Wolfbiter's Lotti AAR will be a must-read (no pressure, Dave!)

It may need to be a two-parter. The first half will need to be last week's furious Allied attack on our barrage line, and the second will be Wolfram's counter-strike across the lines!

Work's a bit crazy right now, probably won't be able to post until tonight or tomorrow. Keep watching the site, loyal readers!

Goering Ace
10-29-2010, 09:31
After your little mini recap, I find I need to go down to the game mats and get my Pfalz all ready to go! Hunter gets home at 4:00 so I plan to have a sortie all set up when he gets here. :)

Scott

flash
10-29-2010, 09:40
Good luck with that Scott - managed to claw one of the brutes from the sky when my buddy brought his two round for a blooding. Double teamed it with a Nieuport & a Tripe - It didn't go easy.