PDA

View Full Version : Reviresco

Boney10
10-13-2010, 05:20
I have recently seen the above company on the web and seen a few comments in other threads about this company.
Can someone tell me if they have recently bought anything, so is it still trading?
I am particularly interested in their Decals after seeing the do the hex camo for various planes, anyone tried them out and what were the results, before i make an order.
Any issues with postage etc?
Thanks for any help chaps

Flying Officer Kyte
10-13-2010, 06:31
Yes, still going strong. Not had any decals, but Dom is really your man for that.
Rob.

Boney10
10-13-2010, 06:43
Thanks Rob, had a look at Doms site but unsure if his decals are active or not site was a bit confusing for me. Also he doesnt do the Hex cam I am after where as I have seen the decals on the other site. Anyone else used their Decals ?

Pope
10-13-2010, 06:48
Hi Chris,
Doms site is live and I ordered from him today. PM him what you after and I'm sure he let you know if he has it.

Just before you posted your reply to Rob I'd emailed you Doms website details.

Cheers Aled

Bedlam
10-13-2010, 12:45
Reviresco are very much alive and trading, as is Dom. I received decals from John at Reviresco today and a batch of Decals from Dom last week.

To see examples of both suppliers' products, have a look here (http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2262). Scroll about three quarters of the way down until you see the awesome* pictures of the DH2 and Fokker EIIIs. The roundels are all Doms, one of the Fokkers is a Reviresco with their decals.

If you want night lozenge pattern, look here (http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2397). It's possibly the most accurate* 1/144 night pattern you will find, and I'm going to put it up on the forum for free download once I'm happy with it.

*Note, these claims are entirely subjective and may not be true.

gregbond77
10-13-2010, 15:04
I just finished a Fokker D-VI from Reviresco and used a combination of his Fokker D-VII and Hannover CL-III decals. I made my own cabine struts as I was not happy with the kits cabine struts, everything else was good. I cut 22 different decals and they worked very well for the most part( had some trouble with one of the underside top wing decals, the edge kept popping up despite the use of microsol it finally stuck after three or for tries. The top of the fuselage decal when move into position lost some color in three spots, covered it up with lozenge decal from D-VII looke good after that). I should have some pictures up this Saturday.

Boney10
10-14-2010, 10:01
Great info chaps much appreciated, will indulge in some decals from Rev & Dom , when pay day comes and the wife is out lol

Belis4rius
10-17-2010, 00:27
I have used the Reverisco hex sheets and they are fine, they seem a bit daunting but with the use of Microsol and patience they are easily applied.

You cannot beat Dom for national insignia and squadron markings.