PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

Roger Wilco
09-28-2010, 02:25
Hi one and all, as the heading says "I'm back" and intend to re-pick-up my usual active roll on the hobby/modelling pages of the forum.

Moved house, still decorating though, workshop is underway, its 24' x 15', insulated, plaster lined (drywall) gas heated, I have a heavy duty workbench for building........ furniture on, I just finished the modelling bench work, its 3' x 9' nice and wide for laying out plans in front while building a kit. Its got data cable outlet, TV outlet, within phone range, a fridge,plenty of power outlets,shelving in place and more to come, storage cupboards still to come. I still have to build a wargame table and am still working out the final dimensions of what size I will go.

For those that are interested I will start making the new moulds soon and get some 3D target cards casting under way by the end of next month October.

Got to go for now as I'm being pressured by my 11 year old to get off the net so he can have a go.

Cheers all

RW

ara398
09-28-2010, 02:29
'bout bloody time! ;)

Welcome back Trevor. Glad to hear that you're settling in ok.

I believe you may have a little catching up to do on the forum ...

Regards,
Adrian

Oberst Hajj
09-28-2010, 09:11
Welcome back man, glad to hear things are going well and that you will be back in the cockpit before long. As Adrian says, lots to catch up on around here!

Flying Officer Kyte
09-28-2010, 12:02
Glad to hear all has gone well Trevor. Post pics of your workshop when you can and make us all green with envy. It sounds great.
Rob.

bsmith13
09-28-2010, 19:02
Welcome Back, Rog.

Charlie3
09-28-2010, 19:55
Wecome back mate! Roger Wilco Over and Out!!

KiltedWolf
10-17-2010, 22:41
Welcome back! Glad to hear the move went well and you are getting all settled in.

Also glad to hear you will be working on the bases!! Can't wait to see more of them -- and of course buy several!

Cheers!

Doug
10-18-2010, 01:06
Welcome back we need your help with the Australian Wing.