PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Meeplmart has WW2 stock on sale

CdnFlyer
05-18-2015, 09:49
Hello all, it's been quite some time since I posted anything. My little boy is now 2 years old so he been keeping us busy and I haven't had much time for gaming. Yesterday though I took the family for some Dim Sum, and it just happens that Meeplmart is across the street:thumbsup:. I obtained permission from swmbo and happily charged in. I'll tell you gents something, shopping in a gaming store with a 2 year old is definitely not a challenge for the faint of heart. Anyways, I made some nice additions of the latest series to my collection (love the paint schemes of the Nieuport 28's). My real reason for posting here is that Meeplmart seems to be clearing out some of their WW2 stock. A lot of the planes I saw were half price. I was tempted, but I don't have the basic rule set and I really don't want to push my luck with the CO. Those of you who are in need of WW2 planes, this may be a good opportunity. The new additions to my hangar has peaked the CO's intrest and she asked if we could run a few games tonight.... Life is good!:pint: