PDA

View Full Version : WGF & WGS: Thanks a lot gamers! And... please help with this geeklist!

Angiolillo
12-06-2014, 09:22
Hello everybody.

You are doing great things indeed. To make them better known on BoardGameGeek, the largest community of players I know, I made a geeklist about them. Please add your contributes: new things, new pictures, whatever. I could just put a few things in, you did mych more. And feel free to comment.
Here it is:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/182802/gamers-are-great-wingssails-warglory-list

FarEast
12-06-2014, 13:44
Very cool!

matt56
12-06-2014, 14:15
This is really neat, Andrea! What a nice tribute to the ingenuity of the WoW/WoG gaming community. :thumbsup:

Always the best,
Matt Materne

OldGuy59
12-06-2014, 14:25
OK. Lots of cool things there.

I liked the cake. And the customizing/painting of minis is always spectacular. The mini game at the hospital was extreme.

No mention of the Global Skype games?

gully_raker
12-06-2014, 14:28
Hi Andrea! :D
I just posted a comment but could not get a image to load (???)
Would you like to attach or post it for me?

Thanks in advance. Cheers Baz.

FarEast
12-06-2014, 20:12
Maybe some of the AAR'S could help as well as the story telling in those are very good! I know several none players that come here through links I put up just to follow the stories.

Angiolillo
12-06-2014, 23:44
Photo added. There was some trouble but it went ok in the end.

No mention of the Global Skype games?

Shame on me... I was not aware of them! As I probably do not know many very interesting things that have been done. Can you please add them? Or can you give me any image about them with a short summary I now saw a thread - graet idea indeed)?

This is also one of the aims of such geeklists - to discover new things. Please add items, pictures, links to stories, whatever you think worth mentioning.

And if you like something, please thumb it up - for you that invented such things, and to give more visibility to all that.

Guntruck
12-07-2014, 00:46
Very interesting list Andrea.

milcoll73
12-07-2014, 00:51
thank you andrea!!!!! you did the hard part by inventing this wonderful game. we just play it and try to share it!

Jager
12-07-2014, 03:00
Lot's of interesting things people have done with the game. I like the 1/48th scale game (though crawling on the ground might be beyond me at this point :( ).
Who made the vassal module, and where can I get a copy. It doesn't appear on the vassal site.
Karl

tikkifriend
12-07-2014, 03:42
A mention of Skype games and a link to the Aerodrome wouldn't go amiss and might generate some interest.

Barkmann
12-07-2014, 03:43
Wonderful list Andrea! I loved the game being played under a Catalina's wing!:) Some paper models in use would be cool... And 3D mats too.;)
Thanks

Nick

Flying Officer Kyte
12-07-2014, 04:38
Although aware of many of these feats already, it is good to see them all organized in one place, and serves oa a reminder of what we have achieved over the last ten years.
I think Keith and the Drome deserves a mention too, as he has acted as a catalyst for much of this development.
Rob.

P-51D
12-07-2014, 11:29
What a cool idea! Was a fun read.

P-51D
12-07-2014, 11:38
Although aware of many of these feats already, it is good to see them all organized in one place, and serves oa a reminder of what we have achieved over the last ten years.
I think Keith and the Drome deserves a mention too, as he has acted as a catalyst for much of this development.
Rob.

The Aerodrome surely deserves some love on the list. This game wouldn't be what it is without Keith or this site.

Angiolillo
12-07-2014, 23:49
Please add anything you think it fits. One thing is also that I started from photographs - if you have any meaningful image to suggest for skipe games, The Aerodrome, the Yahoo group they are warmly welcome.

Flying Officer Kyte
12-07-2014, 23:58
Please add anything you think it fits. One thing is also that I started from photographs - if you have any meaningful image to suggest for skipe games, The Aerodrome, the Yahoo group they are warmly welcome.

Right lads, here is your chance to eulogize the Oberst and the Drome. Get those posts coming in.:thumbsup:
Rob.