PDA

View Full Version : Site: Rank restructuring

Oberst Hajj
09-05-2010, 19:41
I have done some rank restructuring and some of you may notice a reduction in your rank. Do not worry, no one did anything wrong or is in trouble by the Old Man. Just making some adjustments as we grow.

That is all.

The Col.

Goering Ace
09-07-2010, 07:01
Just curious. Have you ever posted or revealed the rank structure with regards to sorties or do you like to keep that a secret? :)

Scott

Oberst Hajj
09-07-2010, 07:29
Honestly, I don't recall if I have or not. An intrepid pilot would be able to get a pretty good idea of the ranges if he reviewed some intelligence gathering on other pilots. :)

Goering Ace
09-07-2010, 08:03
I've done exactely that, but I sometimes come across some rankings that leave some confusion as they don't match up with others of similar numbers. In my case I have 200 and am a Oberleutnant (was a Hauptmann before the restructuring :)) but I've seen others in the 180's and 190's with Hauptmann rank, thus the confusion at times. The division between Captain and Major is a little harder to peg.
Anyways, it's no biggie. It was more a curiousity thing for me.

BTW, with 30,000+ I think your rank would be either Commander-in-Chief or God. :D

Scott

Never mind my Oberleutnant comment. It just changed back to Hauptmann. LOL!! Maybe I had one too many at the Officers club last night!! Or maybe one too many Immelmann's on my last sortie.

Olt^Jones
09-07-2010, 08:24
Thanks for the news Col.
some days ago i noticed i got new rank(captain) but the day after i "came back" to 1st liut...so i dont have to worry about that change...:D

Galland
09-07-2010, 08:58
BTW, with 30,000+ I think your rank would be either Commander-in-Chief or God. :D

Scott

I guess that god is the perfect rank...:D

Oberst Hajj
09-07-2010, 10:00

Scott

Never mind my Oberleutnant comment. It just changed back to Hauptmann. LOL!! Maybe I had one too many at the Officers club last night!! Or maybe one too many Immelmann's on my last sortie.

I can tell you that Capt. comes along at 200 post. So, it looks like you got promoted when you made this last post.

LOL, the 30k post is a joke with Rob ;)

Goering Ace
09-07-2010, 12:46
LOL, the 30k post is a joke with Rob ;)

Yep. I was watching that whole thing transpire and laughing my butt off the whole time. When you added the extra zero I nearly fell off my chair laughing!
Good stuff!!

Scott

Oberst Hajj
09-07-2010, 12:51
I just wish I could do that to my bank account!

Galland
09-14-2010, 08:07
I just wish I could do that to my bank account!
You are not alone in this wish...