PDA

View Full Version : Lonely Sentinel- Burning Drachens

Twisted_terrain
05-23-2014, 03:54
Gave it a go last night, it was all over a bit too quick, nieuport came in unleashed both barrels on the parseval phase 2 turn 2, . phase three laid my corner card for jerry position, phase three rockets pull a 0 & boom, balloon goes up, albatros hits table, nieuport pulls an s-turn and heads for home, alby will never reach nieuport. Game over. Methinks (Beery) Bowman at the helm of the nieuport? :)

gully_raker
05-23-2014, 04:22
:thumbsup: That's the way to Boom Drachens!
Get in, shoot & get out real quick. :guns::cheezy:

flash
05-23-2014, 07:34
... it was all over a bit too quick...

It can go like that - first time I played a balloon game the gent at the club set up his new acquisitions, I flew straight at him & on turn three unleashed a full rocket load and blew him away ! The second balloon lasted a bit longer but was on fire when we left it. :guns:

Lt. S.Kafloc
05-23-2014, 08:05
Fly the mission again and see how it turns out. Bet it's totally different. Great way to down a balloon though.

Twisted_terrain
05-23-2014, 09:55
We were gonna run it the other way, but time was marching on, the midnight hour had struck an it was a school night. So I toddled off home a little worse for wear, however I didn't go on about my mates neighbours hedge this week. :) And bumped back into madame single malt when I got home. I'm going to run that balloon busting mini campaign with the 6 sectors an 12 planes if my pal fancies it, any experience anyone? Off to butlins in the morning. :)

Flying Officer Kyte
07-08-2014, 00:51
The most balloons I've ever done is a Barrage of three with two attackers, and we managed to flame two and damage one despite AA and German pilots trying to spoil the show.
Rob.